• Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Kindly correct the letter

Sub: Consideration on Salary Revise.

Sir,

As you may be aware, I have been faithfully served our organization since 1994. Initially I was placed as an assistant to our Logistics Manager XXX, who resigned. During these days I was handling various tasks including stock inventory, receipt and issuance of items, coordination with the vendors, survey of the market for quotations, comparisons of price list, office correspondence, involved actively in the stores as well as handled numerous job sites in a professional and efficient manner. Eventually I was placed in the stores, looking after the abovementioned store activities and additionally calculating and preparing monthly payroll cards for the store employees.

After my marriage and due to the demise of my parents, my responsibilities to my family and siblings have increased tenfold. I have to support my dependants and my family. Furthermore, I had to pay heavy medical bills on my wife’s and my treatment.

I would like to bring to your attention that I have had only two salary increments of $000 since I joined our organization. Presently, my salary is $000. I request you to look into this and consider a revision of my salary and increments. With all the effort that I have put into the organization, I trust that my burden will be halved with a revision.

Thanking you

Sincerely yours,

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Kindly correct the letter

Quote Originally Posted by JRD View Post
    Sub: Consideration on Salary Revise.

Sir,

As you may be aware, I have been faithfully served our organization since 1994. Initially I was placed as an assistant to our Logistics Manager XXX, who resigned. During these days I was handling various tasks including stock inventory, receipt and issuance of items, coordination with the vendors, survey of the market for quotations, comparisons of price list, office correspondence, involved actively in the stores as well as handled numerous job sites in a professional and efficient manner. Eventually I was placed in the stores, looking after the abovementioned store activities and additionally calculating and preparing monthly payroll cards for the store employees.

As you may be aware, I have faithfully served our organization since 1994. Initially, I was placed as an assistant to our Logistics Manager, XXX, who resigned. During those days I handled various tasks including stock inventory, receipt and issuance of items, coordination with the vendors, survey of the market for quotations, comparisons of price list, and office correspondence. I was involved actively in the stores and handled numerous job sites in a professional and efficient manner. Eventually I was placed in the stores, looking after the abovementioned store activities and additionally calculating and preparing monthly payroll cards for the store employees.

After my marriage and due to the demise of my parents, my responsibilities to my family and siblings have increased tenfold. I have to support my dependants and my family. Furthermore, I had to pay heavy medical bills on my wife’s and my treatment.

I would like to bring to your attention that I have had only two salary increments of $000 since I joined our organization. Presently, my salary is $000. I request you to look into this and consider a revision of my salary and increments. With all the effort that I have put into the organization, I trust that my burden will be halved with a revision.

Thanking you

Sincerely yours,
    Good luck!