Post Thanks / Like

Talking Please help me to correct it, Thanks (My trip in Paris-1)

After gotten off the plane to Charles de Gaulle Airport, we began to search the exit of the airport. Charles de Gaulle Airport was very big, and there were just a few english signposts. Finally we found the exit, but it had spent us about one hour. Because it was dark outside already, we decided to take a taxi to the hotel. After one hour, we arrived the hotel which had been reservated. I was so tried, I slept very sweet that night.
    The second morning, I decided to go out to buy some breakfast with my partner. This was a town near Paris which belongs to Latin area. If you take subway, you can arrive Paris just spending half an hour. There were many villadoms on the sides of the street, and some beautiful flowers filled the garden of the villadoms. Many shop were closed, because today was the first day in May. Until the end of the street, we finally found a bakeshop which was opened. We got into the shop and bought some bread and milk. To my suprise, the shop assistant said hello to us in Chinese while we were leaving the shop, we felt very happy and friendly, and gave him a smill. French's friendliness are strongly impressed on my memory for the first time.

Mad-ox is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Hungarian
      • Home Country:
      • Romania
      • Current Location:
      • Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please help me to correct it, Thanks (My trip in Paris-1)

After we had got off the plane at Charles de Gaulle Airport, we began to search the exit of the airport. Charles de Gaulle Airport was very big, and there were only a few english signposts. Finally we found the exit, but it took us almost an hour to find it. Since it was already dark outside , we decided to take a taxi to the hotel. After one hour, we arrived the hotel which had been booked. I was so tired that I swept during the night.
    The second morning, I decided to go out to buy some breakfast with my partner. This was a town near Paris which belongs to Latin area. If you took subway, you would arrive to Paris just in half an hour. There were many villadoms on the sides of the street, and some beautiful flowers filled the garden of the villadoms. Many shops were closed, because today was the first day in May. At the end of the street, we finally found a bakeshop which was opened. We got into the shop and bought some bread and milk. To my suprise, the shop assistant said hello to us in Chinese while we were leaving the shop, we felt very happy and friendly, and gave him a smile. Frenchs' friendliness are strongly impressed on my memory for the first time.

Have a nice day!
    kind regards

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately, there were some mistakes in the edit. So, I've edited the edit for you, and I made it a little more natural sounding.

After we had gotten off the plane at the Charles de Gaulle Airport, we began to search for the exit. Charles de Gaulle Airport is very big, and there are only a few English signs. Finally, we found the exit, but it took us almost an hour to find it. Since by then it was dark outside, we decided to take a taxi to the hotel. After an hour-long ride, we arrived the hotel we had booked. I was so tired that I slept soundly through the night.

The second morning, I decided to go out to buy some breakfast with my partner. We were in a town near Paris that belongs to a Latin area. If you took the subway from the town, you would arrive in Paris in just in half an hour. There were many villadoms on the sides of the street, and some beautiful flowers filled the gardens of the villadoms. Many of the shops were closed, because today was the first day in May. At the end of the street, we finally found an open bakery. We went into the shop and bought some bread and milk. To my suprise, the shop assistant said 'hello' to us in Chinese. When we were leaving the shop, we felt very happy and friendly, and we gave him a smile. The French's friendliness is strongly impressed in my memory now.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Please help me to correct it, Thanks (My trip in Paris-1)

Thanks for your help! I will work harder!

Post Thanks / Like

No problem!