Thread: please help

kvp Guest

Default please help

Dear Teachers and Friends,

My problem is I don't know how to learn English as well . I really don't know how to start and put myself study in a good way . I can read but just not understand the whole thing . My grammar is very fool . I been in USA about 11 years . I went to school, ESL activity , in College , and ofcourse I work around with all the people who can read and speak English well, but still, myself not get any better . I stop my college because I can't read and understand what in the book . I been study and teaching myself with book, cd , everything, but big problem is I keep forget .

I wish one day, I can be a teacher , but my English is very fool . I really want to improve it , so I can read, write and go to school as I wish . Teachers, Friends if you been through this situation, please help me out with your experieence.

And one big and bigest problem is my pronounation . It's very fool .

Thanks a lot

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please help

Allow me to suggest some corrections.

Quote Originally Posted by kvp
    My problem is I don't know how to learn English as well . I really don't know how to start and put myself study in a good way .
    My problem is that I don't know how to learn English as well as I would like to or need to. I haven't done a good job of studying and I would like to do better at it.

I can read but just not understand the whole thing . My grammar is very fool .
    • I can read, but I don't understand what I read. Also, my grammar is very poor.

I been in USA about 11 years . I went to school, ESL activity , in College , and ofcourse I work around with all the people who can read and speak English well, but still, myself not get any better . I stop my college because I can't read and understand what in the book . I been study and teaching myself with book, cd , everything, but big problem is I keep forget .
    • I have been in the USA about 11 years. I went to school, took ESL in college, and I work around people who read and speak English well, but I don't get any better at it. I have been studying and teaching myself with books, CDs, etc., but I forget things.

I wish one day, I can be a teacher , but my English is very fool . I really want to improve it , so I can read, write and go to school as I wish . Teachers, Friends if you been through this situation, please help me out with your experieence.
    • I hope to become a teacher one day, but my English is very poor. I really want to improve it so I can read, write and go to school. Teachers, friends, if you have had the same problems, please help me by telling me what you did.

And one big and bigest problem is my pronounation . It's very fool .
    • My biggest problem is my pronunciation. It's very poor.

What do you think?

:)