• Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Slav

Hello everybody,

My name is Sławek and I come from Warsaw the capitol city of Poland in Central Europe. I am a teacher with 20 year teaching experience.

If you haven't been there yet, Poland is a great country worth visiting. Besides georgeous sigthseeing you may enjoy its cuisine which is much tastier than French and try Polish meads that are not worse than French wines.

Poles are very romantic and hospitable people. Women are hardworking and subjected their husbands. They are perfect wives and mothers. Men are rather a bit despotic. They usually provide for their families. If you don't believe it, feel invited to visit Poland. I'm sure you'll change your opinion.

My motto "Sensitivity and devotion make a good teacher, but life is that corrects his mistakes". Do you agree?

All the best to all of you. Be smiths of your own luck.

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Slav

Life and, often, stduents.

Volcano1985 is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Turkish
      • Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Slav

Quote Originally Posted by Sławek Borycki View Post
    Hello everybody,

My name is Sławek and I come from Warsaw the capitol city of Poland in Central Europe. I am a teacher with 20 year teaching experience.

If you haven't been there yet, Poland is a great country worth visiting. Besides georgeous sigthseeing you may enjoy its cuisine which is much tastier than French and try Polish meads that are not worse than French wines.

Poles are very romantic and hospitable people. Women are hardworking and subjected their husbands. They are perfect wives and mothers. Men are rather a bit despotic. They usually provide for their families. If you don't believe it, feel invited to visit Poland. I'm sure you'll change your opinion.

My motto "Sensitivity and devotion make a good teacher, but life is that corrects his mistakes". Do you agree?

All the best to all of you. Be smiths of your own luck.
    Do you have any question for teachers ?