• Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Comment on Technician

I would be grateful if you help me to correct my grammar and structure for the following letter.

Dear Manager

I am writing to make a comment about a technician of Mr. X.

By the end of August 2006, I prepared routine inspection forms and has instructed all technicians to study and raise out all encountered problems as carry out the routine inspection. The purpose is to alleviate the problems occur and save time to complete the forms at formal inspection. About two weeks later, Mr. X ignored my instruction and did not study the forms at right time. He raised out some dump questions as receiving my instruction to carry out formal routine inspection. He also expressed unwilling to complete his duty at working time.

In addition, Mr. X reported that all routine inspection for portable pump room at roof floor of each tower had been completed on 14 Sept 2006. From my photos record at Tower B pump room on 12 Sept 2006, three pressure gauges of fresh water pump have defect. One pressure gauge pointer has been totally loosen on the bottom shown on the attached photos. I surprised that he had confirmed all water pressure gauges reading in a good condition. He still not believed what I said until three times checking had been conducted to verify the fact with other technician of Mr. W.

His attitude has been reviewed after our previous telephone discussion. His poor attitude is still keeping to me and other colleague. It is believed that his poor working attitude not only shall extremely affect co-operation between team members but also waste company resource and colleagues’s time at this tight working schedule. Furthermore, his honesty is worth to re-evaluate from the incident of pump room inspection. All his work shall take extra effort to check in order to mitigate unexpected problems occur.
    Base on his working attitude, he is not suitable working in this tight working schedule environment. I hope you can look into this matter.

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Comment on Technician

I'll start- this is more than a comment; it's a complaint.