Thread: editing

Post Thanks / Like

Question editing

Hi every one
    can you please edit this part of my report;

It is too early to give a precise idea about skills development and knowledge in the agency, for the simple reason that the number of days I spent at the agency were only eight days. However I will highlight some development during the eight days of my placement.
    I started my placement on Tuesday 08-08-2006 then Leigh didnít attend office on Friday 11-08-2006, he came back from leave on Tuesday 22-08-2006.
    During these three days I attended the hand over session with Leigh and other staff
    During his sudden absence I left without supervision, and I have been totally ignored by the rest of the busy staff who have no idea about what going on. However during that time I visited a number of agencies such as Norwood and sunshine CCU.
    When Leigh came back, I managed to engage with consumers and staff; I conducted a couple of interviews with staff one of them was with the team leader.
    One of the things I never disclosed is that I have been diagnosed few years ago with Osteoporosis disease, as a result of that I had a fractious in my upper back,
    Unfortunately, on 29-08-2006 , after a walk with some consumers I felt some pain on my back , I decided to take one capsule of Tramanal , a prescribed painkiller,to ease my chronic condition, Tramanal causes drowsiness .( please see attached doctorís report)
    One hour later I attended a meeting with consumers conduced by Leigh, from 2 pm to 3 pm, I was so sick and tiered, unfortunately I fainted for about two minutes.

Despite this incident, I displayed a great sense of initiative and responsibility, and I was always cooperative during my eight days placement.
    I disagree with Leighís report, which was inaccurate and inconsistent; Leigh of course provided no evidence in his report.
    regards aglaidous

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: editing

Quote Originally Posted by aglaidous View Post
    It is too early to give a precise idea about skills development and knowledge in the agency, for the simple reason that the number of days I spent at the agency were only eight days.
    It is too early to give a precise idea about skills development and knowledge in the agency because I only spent eight days at the agency.
    Please explain what you mean by knowledge in the agency.

~R

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Ron bee

thanks for your effort, however I haven't got the rest of the editing yet, can you please contiue correcting my report.
    You asked me what do I mean by the knowledge, what I mean by the knowledge is skills.
    You can deleat the word knowledge if it is not necessary.
    with regards
    aglaidous

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aglaidous View Post
    I started my placement on Tuesday 08-08-2006 then Leigh didnít attend office on Friday 11-08-2006, he came back from leave on Tuesday 22-08-2006.
    Say:
    I started my placement on Tuesday 08-08-2006. Leigh was absent on Friday 11-08-2006. He came back from leave on Tuesday 22-08-2006.
    ~R