Ana Laura Guest

Wink Could you correct this description?

hi,

The following text is a description about a friend.

I am sure I have never told you anything about my friend,Martha. We have met when both had 10 and we have got on very well since then. She is 19 now and next year she is going to start University. Although we have finished highschool last year, we continue seeing each other very often. She is a pretty,short girl with a baby-soft pale complexion which makes her seen even more younger. She always wears her long wavy brown hair loose and has warm, almond-shaped brown eyes,small nose and rather thin lips. She likes wearing bright sweetshirts and baggy jeans and is very fond of accessories like colorful dangly earrings, long necklaces in shades of green,brown and beige; fragrances and skin care products.Even though Martha has always been quite impulsive and stubborn, she is really kind and trustworthy. You can count on her for whatever you want because she likes helping people but she can't help being a bit critical.Besides,she has a good attitude towards life except when things go wrong.I honestly don't like her obsessive perfectionism but I admired her for her determination. I decided to talk about Martha because she has always helped me in times of need and I deeply respect her for what she is.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Could you correct this description?

I am sure I have never told you anything about my friend, Martha. We met when we were both 10 years old and we have got on very well ever since. She is 19 now and next year she is going to start University. Although we finished high school last year, we continue seeing each other frequently. She is a short, pretty girl with a baby soft, pale complexion which makes her seem even younger. She always wears her long wavy brown hair loose and has warm, almond-shaped brown eyes, a small nose and rather thin lips. She likes wearing bright sweatshirts and baggy jeans and is very fond of accessories like colorful dangly earrings, long necklaces in shades of green, brown and beige; fragrances and skin care products.Even though Martha has always been quite impulsive and stubborn, she is really kind and trustworthy. You can count on her for whatever you want because she likes helping people but she can't help being a bit critical. Besides, she has a good attitude towards life except when things go wrong. I honestly don't like her obsessive perfectionism but I admired her for her determination. I decided to talk about Martha because she has always helped me in times of need and I deeply respect her for what she is.

That's how I would have put it. Anyone see any other corrections needed?

VS