Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Unregistered88 Guest

    Default letter to dr. and her husband

    How would you address a formal letter to a man and his wife who is a doctor? it doesnt seem correct to write Mr. Jones and Dr. Jones or Mr and Mrs Dr Jones. Any suggestions? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: letter to dr. and her husband

    Opinions vary. Here's one:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts