• Post Thanks / Like

The fourth story, Pls help to check it, thanks

A spider
    After a downfall, a spider tried his best to clamp up back to his home along the dankish wall, a distroyed net, the wall is so wet that the spider falled down several times, it tried again and again.
    One guy saw this scene and sigh," My life is so boring, I had my hands full but having got little, just like the spider." So, he became more and more depressible.
    The second person said smilingly," The spider is so dull, why not round the wet wall and clamp up on the dry place. I should try an other way if I was in trouble." After that , he became more and more unclouded.
    The third people was inspired by the will of the spider and became more and more adamant.

Please check it, thanks!

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: The fourth story, Pls help to check it, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wuwei View Post
    A spider
    After a downfall[1], a spider tried his best to clamp[2] up back to his home along the dankish[2a] wall, a distroyed[3] net, the wall is[4] so wet that the spider falled[5] down several times, it tried again and again.
    One guy saw this scene and sigh[6]," My life is so boring, I had my hands full but having got little, just like the spider." So, he became more and more depressible[7].
    The second person said smilingly," The spider is so dull, why not [8]round the wet wall and clamp[2] up on the dry place. I should try an other[9] way if I was[10] in trouble." After that , he became more and more unclouded.[11]
    The third people[12] was inspired by the will of the spider and became more and more adamant.
    Please check it, thanks!
    1. Do you mean a downpour of rain or simply "Having fallen down"
    2. climb
    2a. dank (it's either dank or it's not, dankish is like being deadish)
    3. destroyed
    4. was (past tense)
    5. fell (past tense)
    6. sighed (past tense)
    7. depressed
    8. "why not go round" or, preferably "why not avoid"
    9. another (one word)
    10. were (?)
    11. I don't want to reduce the poetry in this but presume it means "his mind cleared"
    12. do you mean "A third person"?
    My life is so boring, I had my hands full but having got little, just like the spider.
    This is a distinctly sentence. Having your hands full means you are busy which may be stressful but certainly not boring. To what does "having got little" refer? I presume you mean something like "I'm having difficulty making progress in my life just like this spider".