Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Urgent Please Help me

Dear Sir/Madam

I am In very Urgency to speak a Essay on the Topic ' Happiest Moment In mY life ' for 90 sec

i have chsoen the Day I got my job

So Please Correct these essay and help me

I am Copying the Essay Below

The Most Happiest Day in my life is the day I started my career, i.e. The day I felt that I have achieved something and going to stand on my own legs.

I finished my computer course on April 2002 and I had mixed feelings about my career, as how Iím going to survive in this world, and don't know where to put my first step. Then finally I got an interview call from Beyondex on 21st May 2002, and I started the journey to Chennai and hoping it could be my first step into the corporate world.

And I performed well in the interview and they told me to wait for an hour to get the results. I sat down in the company corridor gripped with lot of emotions and feelings and thinking of my future. And at 12PM, they pasted the list of selected persons in the notice board, and I was frantically searching for my name in the list. And the MOMENT when I saw my name in the list, my eyes filled with tears and joy knowing that doors has finally opened.

That was the MOST HAPPIEST DAY in my life.

Thanks a lot

wuwilliam1972 Guest

Re: Urgent Please Help me

it is touching that i am moved. it is wonderful.

Philly is offline Senior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Urgent Please Help me

Hi wuwilliam1972
    That is a nice story.
    In the quote below, you should remove the words in red, and anything in blue is either something I corrected or added.
    By the way, the word happiest is already in the superlative form, so it is incorrect to add the word most.
    Quote Originally Posted by viji View Post
    The Most happiest day in my life is the day I started my career, i.e. In other words, the day I felt that I had achieved something and was going to stand on my own legs two feet.
    I finished my computer course in April 2002 and I had mixed feelings about my career, and how Iímwas going to survive in this world, and didn't know where to put my first step. Then finally I got an interview call from Beyondex on 21st May 2002, and I started the journey to Chennai, and hoping it could be my first step into the corporate world.
    And I performed well in the interview and they told me to wait for an hour to get the results. I sat down in the company corridor gripped with lot of emotions and feelings and thinking of my future. And at 12 PM, they pasted up the list of people selected persons on the notice board, and I was frantically searched for my name on the list. And the MOMENT when I saw my name on the list, my eyes filled with tears and joy knowing that doors had finally opened.

Shad is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Urgent Please Help me

I think it its really emotive.. here are my suggessions. keep in mind i am not a native english speaker

Eliminate the red one and add the blue ones

The Most Happiest Day in my life was the day I started my career.It was the day I felt that I have achieved something and had stood on my own legs.

I had finished my computer course in April 2002 and I had mixed feelings about my career, as how am I going to survive in this world? and don't know where to put my first step? Then finally I got an interview call from Beyondex on 21st May 2002, and I started the journey to Chennai and hoping it could be my first step into the corporate world.

And I performed well in the interview and they told me to wait for an hour to get the results. I sat down in the company corridor gripped with lot of emotions and feelings and thinking of my future. And At 12PM, they pasted the list of selected persons on the notice board. and I was frantically searched for (could be looing for) my name in the list. And the MOMENT when I saw my name in the list, my eyes were filled with tears and joy knowing that doors has finally opened.

thank you