Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cool What's it's called...

    What is the term for a sentence or sentence fragment where each word starts with the same letter or sound?

    Example: What's for dinner? "Fried finger foods, Frank."

  2. #2
    Ouisch's Avatar
    Ouisch is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What's it's called...


Similar Threads

  1. In what is being called?
    By sentenced in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-Sep-2006, 10:19
  2. what is this called
    By whitesox in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-Jan-2006, 19:50
  3. what is the dot on the small i called
    By Unregistered in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-Feb-2005, 03:58
  4. leavened with whatever else seems called for
    By mei in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14-Apr-2003, 15:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts