Post Thanks / Like

Default would you check and correct my essay?

Dear friends,
    Would you be kind enough to correct my essay? Thanks a lot.

Topic: Leadership

People like attribute a success or a failure of an organization to the leader. Leadership is always regarded as an essential characteristic of a leader. Some people think that leadership is an inherent talent, more believe it could be shaped and brought up postnatally. In my point of view, there are certainly some giants whom are fated becoming a leader; to most ordinary people, leadership is a combination of inherent talent and postnatal accumulation from our working, studying and living gradually. As we know, though part of our characteristics sources from inherent factors, it also could be changed by environment and behavior. How can an average person bring up good leadership? The followings are some primaries for your reference.

First of all, as a leader, you should set yourself as an example for your team members. The roll of a leader is leading a team to achieve a goal. If a leader commanded subordinates doing something that the leader are not willing to do, how could expect the subordinates dedicate in it? Therefore being an example for your subordinates is a motivation for your team. Especially when you and the team face a tough situation, it is a big encouragement that leading your team to

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: would you check and correct my essay?

A few comments:
    People like attribute a success- this should be 'to attribute' and you should use the definite article as each organisation will have specific success or failure.
    Some people think that leadership is an inherent talent, more believe it- where do you get your proportions from?
    post-matally- This doesn't work at all for me. Post-natal is related to giving birth and the immediate period after it and doesn't extend to later in life