Need to write an email for my boss for giving me opportunity to work in his departmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delon

Dear Sir,

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to work for the tax Department.

Though my ambition to join the tax department was to learn more about tax and to be an asset of the company, but it was pretty different what I thought to be. I always wanted to sit beside somebody to learn and to know how it works and functions other than documentation. Things changed dramatically due to the merger and loosing a contract with xyz where it made me stand on the rope to make decision. Wish you were there to teach me or Mr. x. Anyway, life has to move how it is assigned. Just pray for me to achieve my goals in the future as I am interested to learn something new always.

Sorry for being little personal rather than professional.

Once again thanking you for everything. :cry:

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Re: Need to write an email for my boss for giving me opportunity to work in his departmen

Dear Sir- I would use his name- Dear Mr Xxx
but it was pretty different what I thought to be- it was very different from what I had been expecting

Things changed dramatically due to the merger and loosing a contract with xyz where it made me stand on the rope to make decision. Wish you were there to teach me or Mr. x. Anyway, life has to move how it is assigned. Just pray for me to achieve my goals in the future as I am interested to learn something new always. This part is very unclear to me- why are you writing this? What is the aim of the letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.