Post Thanks / Like

Default Help me correct my writing , pls !!!!!!

i have a paragraph , actually it's a letter that i sent to my wife, someone can help me correct it ! all help is appreciated !!! thanks in advance!
    ROCK !!!
    for a long time, today i'm listening to rock music again. Linkin park, Scorpions re 2 rockbands who i can listen to their music a lot times. i remember when i was a first year student , i had listened to Scorpion's music for 2 months but no another bands. But i just can listen to Linkin park's music every week month coz their music makes me headachy. whenever i feel stimulated or i want forget something such as sadness, uncomfortableness and so on, listening to rock music help me to become better . and today i'm listening to rock music coz i'm stimulated. my enthusiasm of works is 1 main reason besides i'm determining to do something.
    Music is one thing that i can't live without it. Music is a wonderful thing that can influence ur state deeply.
    i have a friend. she feel sad these days coz her boyfriend has another girlfriend
    poor her!!! she was unlucky in love 2 times coz she's too emotionally fragile . therefore she's listening to music recently. She like a song : Boulevard of broken dreams , she said that this song is suitable for her state. and it makes her better. poor her!!!! whenever she tell me bout her love , i always laugh . actually i don't have any evil intentions , just coz i have never experienced this pain. i've ever "loved" but if my partner doesn't "love" me , no problems . I don't know why ?

reading that text again. i'm writing about rock ,next making an example bout music's effects but finally telling about "love". everything lead on "love"

wife ơi ! if i can continue to write about anything regularly , it prove that my thought is fairly plentiful . re u okie ? sry, do u agree with me ?
    wot re u doing ? learning ?? good job!!

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help me correct my writing , pls !!!!!!

I'll start:
    for a long time, today i'm listening to rock music again.- I've been listening to rock for a long time today
    Linkin park, Scorpions re 2 rockbands who i can listen to their music a lot times- Linkin Park and the Scorpions are two bands that I can listen to a lot of
    But i just can listen to Linkin park's music every week- But I can only listen to Linkin Park once a week because...

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Today I'm listening to rock music again: Linkin Park and Scorpions are 2 rockbands that I can listen to often. I remember when I was a first year student, I listened to Scorpion's music for 2 months but to no other bands. But I can only listen to Linkin Park's music once a week because their music makes me headachy. Whenever I feel stimulated or I want to forget something, such as sadness, discomfort and so on, listening to rock music helps me become better . And today I'm listening to rock music because I'm stimulated.
    Music is one thing that I can't live without it. Music is a wonderful thing that can influence us all deeply.
    I have a friend who feels sad these days because her boyfriend has another girlfriend - poor her!!! She has been unlucky in love 2 times so she's emotionally fragile . She likes a song called "Boulevard of broken dreams" which she says is just what she feels, and that listening to it makes her better. Whenever she tells me about her love , I always laugh . I don't have any evil intentions, it's just that I have never experienced this pain. I've often "loved" but if my partner doesn't "love" me , it's no problem. I don't know why.

Always use capital "I" for first person singular; try to avoid contractions which make it hard to read smoothly; remember to capitalise first word after a full stop.

Post Thanks / Like

@ Anglika , Tdol : thanks ! thanks! thanks you very much! Your helps are very useful for me.
    If I have another ones that I want you correct it for me , hope that I'll get your help .
    :D , right now i have a letter , actually it's a paragraph that posted at a forum ! Would you please correct it for me ? i always appreciate your help very highly :

A new week has come and I'm continuing on my way .
    since u sent to me the lessons , I haven't thought about anything to write for you. So today before reporting all results that i completed , i'd like to tell something .Ah, I knew some rooms in paltalk in which has a lot of people who want to speak English : learning and universities / learn different Language / ...
    These rooms is not as bored as the room we joined. I feel that my speaking skill is very bad because I don't have an real environment to speak English. So i hope it's very useful for me. And I also feel that my listening skill is not good thus I'm trying to improve it by coping their voice who speak in VOA at my free time . The method is not only to improve listening skill but also to impove speaking skill. Here is one of them that i spoke :http://www.4shared.com/file/4881990/...entreport.html
    Have you any adivices or ideas for it ? you can tell cobetuyet then cobetuyet tell me
    Eventhough i don't want anyone correct my writing in this topic because it will interrupt my thought, i copy my writing to http://www.usingenglish.com . I think that forum is very good because there're a lot of Englands who correct my writing. There's a member who recommended to me that : "Always use capital "I" for first person singular; try to avoid contractions which make it hard to read smoothly; remember to capitalise first word after a full stop." so I will release all things she(he) mentioned because it help me build a good habit to write a good paragraph or an essay.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

It's the start of a new week and I'm still here.
    Since you sent the lessons to me, I haven't been able to think of anything to write for you. So today, before reporting on what I have completed, I would like to tell you something. Ah, I know some rooms in paltalk in which there are a lot of people who want to speak English : learning and universities / learn different Language / ...
    These rooms are not as boring as the room we joined. I feel that my speaking skill is very bad because I don't have any real environment in which to speak English. So I hope it's very useful for me. And I also feel that my listening skill is not good, so I'm trying to improve it by copying the voices who speak in VOA at my free time . The method is not only to improve listening skill but also to impove speaking skill. Here is one of them: http://www.4shared.com/file/4881990/...entreport.html
    Have you any adivices or ideas for it ? You can tell Cobetuyet, then Cobetuyet can tell me
    Even though I don't want anyone correct my writing in this topic because it will interrupt my thoughts, I have copied my writing to http://www.usingenglish.com . I think that forum is very good because there're a lot of English speakers who correct my writing. There's a member who recommended to me that : "Always use capital "I" for first person singular; try to avoid contractions which make it hard to read smoothly; remember to capitalise first word after a full stop." So I will release all the things she(he) mentioned because it help me build good habits when writing an essay.

Hope this helps. nb watch your agreement of plural or singular with pronouns. Not clear what "it's" refers to. If it refers to the talk rooms, then should be "they are".