blacksandvn is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Why don't you stay here for a while ?

Hi teacher !
    Writing skill is a big problem for me. I spend time on writing this topic relating to SMOKING so that I wish to have it fixed soon. Many thanks to you !

Smoking is nowadays controlled ar not allowed in many countries. In my opinion, however, it shouldn't be banned completely. In this essay, I will discuss some arguements for and against this issue.

Smoke has several adverse influences on our life. First of all, many health problems are caused by the use of cigarettes. A abundant proportion of smokers suffer from lung cancer. Concurrently, It effects more seriously on people who breathe smoking in than smokers. It's particularly dangerous for children and pregnant women to spend long phases of time among people who do smoke. Furthermore, it costs a huge amount of state budget. Goverments have to expend on hospitals , medical research instead of other social policies.

There are, nevertheness, many reasons why it is thought that smoking should be allowed. There is no doubt that it helps lots of people to relax. It's also a common way of entertaining for a short time. In addition, it improves concentration on work and study. Before doing exams, it's useful to brainstom , branch out your thought deeply as well. Moreover , goverments throughout the world make tremedous profits from levying taxes on cigars. Therefore, they may further social and environmental activities based on contribution of taxes to source of goverment revenue.

In conclusion, our planet would be better if there were not cigars. However, we will have inadequate right as others. I think we should look on the bright side of it to gain our freedom as well as state budget.

Enjoy your weekend.
    Last edited by blacksandvn; 28-Oct-2006 at 00:36.

JCrawf is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Why don't you stay here for a while ?

Quote Originally Posted by blacksandvn View Post
    Hi teacher !
    Writing skill is a big problem for me. I spend time on writing this topic relating to SMOKING so that I wish to have it fixed soon. Many thanks to you !

Smoking is, nowadays, either controlled or not allowed in many countries. In my opinion, however, it shouldn't be banned completely. In this essay, I will discuss some arguements for and against this issue.

Smoking has several adverse effects on our lives . First of all, many health problems are caused by the use of cigarettes. A large proportion of smokers suffer from lung cancer. Smoking also has an adverse effect on those who inhale second-hand smoke. It's particularly dangerous for children and pregnant women to spend long periods of time among people who smoke. Furthermore, smoking-related illnesses consume a huge amount of the state budget that a government has to expend on hospitals and medical research instead of other social needs.

There are, nevertheness, many reasons why it is thought that smoking should be allowed. There is no doubt that it helps lots of people relax. It's also a common way of entertaining for a short time. In addition, it improves concentration on work and study. Before doing exams, smoking helps to brainstorm and improve one's thought process. Moreover , governments throughout the world make tremedous profits from levying taxes on cigars. Therefore, governments may further social and environmental activities that are funded by the contribution of tobacco taxes to goverment revenue.

In conclusion, our planet would be better if there were no cigars. However, smokers would have fewer rights than others. I think we should look on the bright side of it:Keeping our right to smoke enhances state revenue.

Enjoy your weekend.
    Hello, blacksandvn,
    Does the above say what you want it to say?
    ("Second-hand smoke" is exhaled by smokers and inhaled by non-smokers.
    Regards

blacksandvn is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Thank you teacher !!!

!!! Thank you for spending your time on correcting it ! I'm extremly happy to have your reply soon.
    My fixed writing helps me to keep mistakes in mind easily .