• Post Thanks / Like

greenhouse effect(i need ur opinin)

hii all

this is short writing and i need your opinion about this writing and if there is anything wrong espacilly grammar

greenhouse effect
    This day government and some of company fossil fuels using are increase for industry and transport also cutting down the forest and the garden are effected in the environment and increase of carbon dioxide because the tree take the carbon and give people oxygen but after the cutting down there are no tree which its mean increasing of carbon also there are another dangers itís the greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere its threat people health and maybe they will get illness like cough and cancer ,after the heat will trapped, then the warming will lead to increase the water vapour which it will going to be same a fog in the earth and people will cant see anything clear, the water vapour will heat absorbed more then the sea level will rise about seven meters which is after the huge rise of sea the temperatures also will rise and will effect in the ice that in the mountain peak , at last the ice will melts then the water will wiped down from the mountain to the city between the market and houses which mean a big problem disaster because it will kill thousand of people and maybe it will be the end of life.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: greenhouse effect(i need ur opinin)

This needs rewriting from beginning to end, I'm afraid. I would start by breaking it up into sentences- the whole thing is one long sentence, which makes it virtually unreadable. Break it into sentences to start.

• Post Thanks / Like

ops but can you tell me what is the wrong ecaclly??

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

First sentence:

This day government and some of company fossil fuels using are increase for industry and transport also cutting down the forest

These days companies and governments are cutting down forests and mining fossil fuels to meet the increasing demands of industry and transport.

• Post Thanks / Like

thank u my friend if there is any wrong also tell me about it

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

As Tdol said, it is all wrong. it is very difficult to make any sense of it. I tried to give you my interpretation of the first sentence, hoping that others might help with the rest. let's have a look at the next 'chunk'
    are effected in the environment and increase of carbon dioxide because the tree take the carbon and give people oxygen but after the cutting down there are no tree which its mean increasing of carbon also there are another dangers itís the greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere its threat people health and maybe they will get illness like cough and cancer
    The effect on the environment of this action is an increase in the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Trees and other vegetation absorb carbon dioxide and create oxygen in a process known as photosynthesis. As a result of the wholesale destruction of large areas of forest, there is an increase in the levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, resulting in an increase in 'greenhouse gases' which in turn can cause illnesses and respiratory ailments and in extreme cases even cancer.
    Ps. I am not 100% certain about the scientific accuracy of this. Science was never my subject. Make sure you research your statements including the difference between carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

,after the heat will trapped, then the warming will lead to increase the water vapour which it will going to be same a fog in the earth and people will cant see anything clear, the water vapour will heat absorbed more then the sea level will rise about seven meters which is after the huge rise of sea the temperatures also will rise and will effect in the ice that in the mountain peak , at last the ice will melts then the water will wiped down from the mountain to the city between the market and houses which mean a big problem disaster because it will kill thousand of people and maybe it will be the end of life

The result of this increase in 'greenhouse' gases is that heat is trapped in the atmosphere, as it cannot dissipate. This causes the air to become warmer and turns the moisture in the air into a vapour or fog ,resulting in a reduction in visibility. The water vapour will then absorb more heat causing a vicious circle in which temperatures will rise alarmingly. The ice caps will begin to melt and snow on high peaks will also melt and flow into the rivers and, eventually the sea. All this will cause sea levels to rise by as much as seven metres. A rise in sea level of this magnitude will imperil all life on the planet and could signal the end of civilisation.

Thats the best I can do at midnight on a Saturday night