Hybrid View

yelloa Guest

Letter cover for erasmus program

Hello, i must write a letter cover to apply for an Erasmus Program.
    I would like to ask you to check it both its structure and content. Thank you

Ref: Erasmus Scholarship

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am writing to apply for the Erasmus Program for my third year in the Licence in Sociology (equivalent to the third year in Bachelor) . My first option is The University of Copenhaguen, in Denmark, in the Faculty of Social Sciences. Indeed I am really interested in Scandinavian Culture and language since several years

Moreover, I heard that The University of Copenhagen is the leading university in Denmark and has a vibrant and highly regarded sociology department, also strong in cultural studies.
    This is my my favourite subject and the excellent courses the University provide meet my academic needs. Indeed I would wish to direct me towards a MASTER esthetics, arts and sociology of the culture Expertise and cultural mediation in Metz and the courses offered by department the of Social Sciences would be a good preparation for this formation.In the same way, I could open to me with other disciplines such as political sciences or look further into my knowledge in anthropology with for example a course .This year also should offer me the opportunity to discover another way of thinking and working and to try the particular Danish teaching system with small seminars organized with discussions and lectures.

Moreover, the fact that this skills are proposed at the university of Copenhagen is a chance for me. Indeed, since I started my studies I really wanted to spend one year abroad.
    I am sure that It will allow me to broaden my perspective and contribute to my personal development by expanding my knowledge and widening my experience in a variety of academic disciplines. So, I consider it a challenge and an opportunity to explore and identify ways of improving myself and it certainly will enable me to open my mind. In the same way, this opportunity would be a means to improve my English and to learn another language at the same time.
    Thank you for your attention
    yours faithfully,

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Letter cover for erasmus program

Ref: Erasmus Scholarship

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the Erasmus Program for my third year in the Licence in Sociology (equivalent to the third year in Bachelor). My first option is the University of Copenhagen, in Denmark, in the Faculty of Social Sciences.

I understand that the University of Copenhagen is the leading university in Denmark and has a vibrant and highly regarded sociology department, and that it is also strong in cultural studies. I have been really interested in Scandinavian culture and language for several years. This [??what is]] is my favourite subject and the excellent courses the University provide would meet my academic needs.

My aim is to seek a Master's degree in Esthetics, Arts and Sociology of Culture,
    and the courses offered by the Department of Social Sciences would be good preparation towards this aim. At the same time, I could investigate other disciplines, such as political sciences, or look further into anthropology.This year would also offer me the opportunity to discover another way of thinking and working and to experience the Danish teaching system with small seminars, discussions and lectures.

I am sure that this year will allow me to broaden my perspective and contribute to my personal development by expanding my knowledge and widening my experience in a variety of academic disciplines. I consider it a challenge and an opportunity to explore and identify ways of improving myself and it certainly will enable me to open my mind. In the same way, this opportunity would be a means to improve my English and to learn another language at the same time.

Thank you for your attention
    yours faithfully,

I presume you have already looked at the Erasmus Mundus information?