Post Thanks / Like

Default PLEase Corect my essay

Hi pleas correct my essay
    We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in businesses, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly plants. What things will they be used for in the future? Is this dependence on computers a good things or should we be more suspicious of their benefits?
    First of all computers were invented in the middle of 20Th century. Since they had facilitate our life as we have depended on them. We usually apply computers every day in house and office. For example they can store and process our information ,data (such as our banking account, finance turn over)and control processes carefully.
    Because of they facilitate our life we have to use them more and more in the future. There for they will affect our living style. We shall do our jobs by computer.
    Second some people believe that we have to do all jobs by computers and computers can control everything in their life. They believe that computers will bring a lot of benefits with acceptable risk factor, for example they are able to co-ordinate nuclear power station electric production lines with lowest jeopardy and cost.computers also can process on collected data for programming flights schedules in airport with highest safety factors.
    The last other peoples believes that computers only have artificial intelligence and they are able to process data which they were programmed and designed for them and this thing makes computers to work under human supervision, for example what will be happen, if the central computer does not work correct or fail in the air port.? The result could be disaster. There fore we should be more suspicious of their abilities.
    I personally believe that we are becoming dependent on technology in modern time and computers as part of the new technology are able to bring a lot of beneficiations in our daily life but because of their limited facilities they should do their duties under our supervision control. I am sure we have to use out come of technology more suspicious in the new world but we cannot hand over our life control to computers and other intelligent machine.
    Ramboo

curmudgeon is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: PLEase Corect my essay

I assume the first part (in bold) is the title. If it is then it's too long. One mistake i see there is (unless I am seriously behind in the advances in technology) that I don't think computers can fly plants.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: PLEase Corect my essay

Quote Originally Posted by Ramboo View Post
    Hi pleas correct my essay

We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in businesses, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly plants. What things will they be used for in the future? Is this dependence on computers a good things or should we be more suspicious of their benefits?

First of all, computers were invented in the middle of the 20Th century. Since, they have facilitated our lives as we have depended on them. We usually apply computers every day in house and office. For example, they can store and process our information ,data (such as our banking account, finance turn over)and control processes carefully.
    Because they facilitate our lives, we have to use them more and more in the future. Therefore they will affect our lifestyle. We shall do our jobs by computer.
    Second, some people believe that we have to do all jobs by computers, and computers can control everything in their lives. They believe that computers will bring a lot of benefits with acceptable risks. For example, they are able to coordinate nuclear power station electric production lines with lowest jeopardy and cost. Computers also can process collected data for programming flight schedules in airports with highest safety factors.
    Finally, other people believe computers only have artificial intelligence and can only process data for which they were programmed and designed under human supervision. For example, what will be happen if the central computer does not work correctly or it fail in the airport.? The result could be disastrous. Therefore we should be more suspicious of their abilities.
    I personally believe that we are becoming dependent on technology in modern times, and computers, as part of the new technology, are able to benefit our daily lives; but because of their limited facilities, they should do their duties under our supervision. I am sure we have to use out come of technology more suspicious in the new world but we cannot hand over our life control to computers and other intelligent machine.
    Ramboo

quick edit. i really cudnt make much sense of the last sentence