Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Response to the scenario: please check my grammar

    Thank you in advance.
    Naromi

    4
    Response to the scenario
    The bike hike is not restricted to be an event or race. It might bring a number of befits, if event organiser refers to the bike hike as a procession. According to The traffic Management for Events code of practice, there are six categories of events for main road. Category five which the supervisor suggested is suitable for the bike hike, as it requires less time and cost than other categories. In addition, it is more convenient. This event has time-limited to get started, because Woodburn Company desires to start the event in ten days. Then, category five is obvious for this event as the application can be submitted in four days. It is quicker than any other categories which take at least one month. Moreover, the event organiser can lodge Ďa notice for a permit to conduct a processioní at the nearest police station where the procession will be taken. It is very convenient. Another benefit is the event organiser can reduce the cost of hiring employee as the event in category five will get escorted by police or pilot vehicle.

  2. #2
    RonBee's Avatar
    RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    16,571
    Post Thanks / Like

    Post Re: Response to the scenario: please check my grammar

    Quote Originally Posted by Naromi View Post
    Response to the scenario
    The bike hike is not restricted to be an event or race.
    If it is neither an event nor a race then what is it? Indeed, what is a bike hike?

    Quote Originally Posted by Naromi View Post
    It might bring a number of befits, if event organiser refers to the bike hike as a procession.


    It might bring a number of benefits if the event organizer refers to the bike hike as a procession.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naromi View Post
    According to The traffic Management for Events code of practice, there are six categories of events for main road.


    According to The Traffic Management for Events code of practice, there are six categories of events for the main road.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naromi View Post
    Category five which the supervisor suggested is suitable for the bike hike, as it requires less time and cost than other categories.


    Category five is what the supervisor suggested as suitable for the bike hike as it requires less time and money than other categories.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naromi View Post
    In addition, it is more convenient.


    OK

    Quote Originally Posted by Naromi View Post
    This event has time-limited to get started, because Woodburn Company desires to start the event in ten days.


    This event is time-limited to get started....

    Quote Originally Posted by Naromi View Post
    Then, category five is obvious for this event as the application can be submitted in four days.


    Category five is obvious for this event as the application can be submitted prior to the start of the event.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naromi View Post
    It is quicker than any other categories which take at least one month.


    The application for a category five event is processed more quickly than for any other categories, any of which take at least one month.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naromi View Post
    Moreover, the event organiser can lodge Ďa notice for a permit to conduct a processioní at the nearest police station where the procession will be taken. It is very convenient. Another benefit is the event organiser can reduce the cost of hiring employee as the event in category five will get escorted by police or pilot vehicle.


    Moreover, the event organiser can lodge Ďa notice for a permit to conduct a processioní at the nearest police station where the procession will take place. It is very convenient. Another benefit is the event organiser can reduce the cost of hiring employees as the event in category five will be escorted by police or a pilot vehicle.

Similar Threads

  1. Please check my grammar in this sentence
    By bbmak in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-Oct-2009, 02:02
  2. Is there a grammar of spoken English?
    By M56 in forum General Language Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-Feb-2009, 00:58
  3. Kindly Check My Grammar....thanks!
    By mitang in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 23-Jul-2008, 01:58
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 31-Oct-2004, 07:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Hotchalk