daffodil is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default plz Edit my Eassy

hi

plz i want to edit this Eassy for me

in grammer , expressions and every thing

the red words or expression i want to to know am i use it correctly or not

When the hard days stick its pins into our life, we find ourselves face to face with problems which make us feel that the heaviness on our shoulders. They make us can't endure any more and toughly swallow these hard days. So, we become under pressure, and we are torn to pieces. In this case, we seek for a ray of hope to get ride of these weights.

If we want to take some days off to be by ourselves, we need to say to the entire world "Give Me a Break!" using it doesn't mean that your relationships are broken and we have to live in isolated. It means "Let me alone for a While". It helps to build a better bond for our relationship and to refresh our life. We should take into account that taking a break doesn't mean that the problems will be solved automatically, but it gives a space to think of these problems. How we spend this period of time successfully to go back strongly to our society after this period is important element to harvest good outcomes.

In short, "Give Me a Break!" is a small sentence, but it is a "healthy way" to get ride of problems, and hard days also win peace of mind.

daffodil is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: plz Edit my Eassy

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daffodil View Post
    hi

When a hard day stick its pins into our life, we find ourselves face to face with problems which make us feel the heaviness on our shoulders. They make us unable to endure any more so we come under pressure, and we are torn to pieces. In this case, we seek for a ray of hope to get rid of these weights.

If we want to take some days off to be by ourselves, we need to say to the entire world "Give me a break!" This doesn't mean that relationships are broken nor that we have to live in isolation. It means "Let me alone for a while". It helps to build a better basis for relationships and to refresh our life. We should take into account that taking a break doesn't mean the problems will be solved automatically, but it gives us space to think of these problems. How we successfully spend this period of time in order to return to society is an important element in recovery.

In short, "Give Me a Break!" is a small sentence, but it is a "healthy way" to get rid of problems, and to achieve peace of mind.
    Very true

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Please edit this essay for me. the words and expressions in red are those I especially want to know if I am using correctly or not.

When the hard days stick its pins into our life, we find ourselves face to face with problems which make us feel that the heaviness on our shoulders.

When the hard days stick their pins into our lives we find ourselves face to face with problems that make us feel the heaviness on our shoulders.

They make us can't endure any more and toughly swallow these hard days. So, we become under pressure, and we are torn to pieces.
    In this case, we seek for a ray of hope to get ride of these weights.

Huh?

Rewrite the rest.

~R