• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Argentina
      • Current Location:
      • Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Could you help me with my report?

Hi! Id like you to help me with this because I suck writing reports So, here it goes.

Introduction
    The aim of this report is to describe the students’ likes and dislikes about the Multimedial Centre, that has been open for an year. Moreover, it will include some recommendations for future improvements.

Temperature
    In order to study properly, it is absolutely necessary to feel at ease in the place you are and although there is air conditioning in the Multimedial Centre, students keep complaining that when the room is crowded, it turns extremelly hot. Due to this fact, a large number of members decided to stop going. I believe that this problem of temperature is related to the malfunctioning of the air conditioner. We have it repaired several times, but it continues to break down.

Computers
    Students do not always use the computers to study, they also use the free access to the internet the Centre offers to send e-mails and, of course, they are allowed to do it. However, sometimes they stay in the computer for several hours annoying the vast majority of members that want to study with the Web Programme. I understand that all students deserve to spend time relaxing and have fun, but studying should be the priority of the Multimedial Centre.

Suggestions
    To improve the service that the Multimedial Centre offers, I would strongly recommend that you should get the air conditioner repaired so as to make students feel more comfortable. Lastly, regarding computers, I think you should give high priority to the members that need to study. Yet, the Centre may be provided with two extra computers for those members who want to have fun and check e-mails

°Is there any more formal way to say "likes and dislikes"?
    °"Bad functioning" is ok?
    °Any correction, suggestion will be more than appreciated!

THANK YOUUUU!!!

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Could you help me with my report?

Quote Originally Posted by Tangerine View Post
    Hi! Id like you to help me with this because I suck writing reports So, here it goes.

Introduction
    The aim of this report is to describe the students’ likes and dislikes about the Multimedial Centre, which has been open for an year. It will include some recommendations for future improvements.

Temperature
    In order to study properly, it is absolutely necessary to feel comfortable and although there is air conditioning in the Multimedia Centre, students keep complaining that, when the room is crowded, it becomes extremely hot. Due to this fact, a large number of members have decided to stop going. I believe that this problem of temperature is related to the malfunctioning of the air conditioning. We have had it repaired several times, but it continues to break down.

Computers
    Students do not always use the computers to study. They also use the free access to the Internet offered by the Centre to send e-mails and, of course, they are allowed to do so. However, sometimes they stay on the computers for several hours, annoying those members whowant to study with the Web Programme. I understand that all students deserve to spend time relaxing and having fun, but studying should be the priority of the Multimedia Centre.

Suggestions
    To improve the service that the Multimedia Centre offers, I would strongly recommend that you should get the air conditioner repaired so as to make students feel more comfortable. Secondly, I think you should give high priority to the members that need to study. Perhaps the Centre could be provided with two extra computers for those members who want to have fun and check e-mails.

°Is there any more formal way to say "likes and dislikes"?
    °"Bad functioning" is ok?
    °Any correction, suggestion will be more than appreciated!

THANK YOUUUU!!!
    "Likes and dislikes" looks fine to me.

Tangerine is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Argentina
      • Current Location:
      • Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all your comments. I will take them into account
    Now that I see the mistakes, I realized how "big" they are.

thank you very much

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

You're welcome.