• Post Thanks / Like

Please correct my translations

Are there are any grammatical or style mistakes in it?

Thanks a lot in advance for your corrections

Time is money. At the latest since Henry Ford had introduced the assembly line, this set phrase went to our flesh and blood.

About Los Angeles
    The personally freedom and the eternally summer create a lifestyle, which makes working very easily. Thereby it is by no means that people work not as hard as anywhere else in the United States. Far from it! But this strict separation between work and space time, as it is usual at the east coast or in Europe, does not exist there.

I am convinced of it that we have to control the growth if we do not want to be controlled by the growth.

Frankfurt depends on the banks, which centrals may be displaced to Berlin. But as long as the German Central Bank and the Bank of Europe are still placed there, Frankfurt will play its role as Germans most important Finance Place furthermore. It goes without saying that Frankfurt also has, as all other large cities, negative parts: Drugs, crimes, corruption. No matter how much you argue, you can't get around of it. However, it is just one part and fortunately stills the small one of the social reality of the city.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please correct my translations

"The personally freedom and the eternally summer create a lifestyle, which makes working very easily. Thereby it is by no means that people work not as hard as anywhere else in the United States. Far from it! But this strict separation between work and space time, as it is usual at the east coast or in Europe, does not exist there. "
    The first part should be "The personal freedom" and "the eternal summer".
    Also in "Frankfurt will play its role as Germans most important Finance Place furthermore." I would personally write it as:
    "Frankfurt will continue to play its role as Germans financial centre".
    "However, it is just one part and fortunately stills the small one of the social reality of the city.
    I would write this as:
    "However, it is just one part - and fortunately, still a minor part of the social reality of the city."
    Otherwise, pretty good.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please correct my translations

Thank you very much, Jim'll