1) We had fireworks, sparklers, rice and sweet, juicy jum-jums bigger than
- What does it mean of jum-jums?
2) In Thailand, instead of shaking hands, people greet with their hands
- Can you correct the above sentence?
- How should I call the greeting with hands putting together in English?
2 This is what it's called, but I think very few would now it- I would try to describe it and say it is a Buddhist greeting. I live in a Buddhist country and I had never heard of the word till I came, and there are variations- there is no native word that is widely understood that I know of.
Namaste - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia