• Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Default A nice memory

Dear Professors, please help me correct this "memory". Thank you very much

----------------------

The time has gone by so quickly! It's been 4 years since I was the first-year student of Polytechnic University. I still remember the first day I went to school in exciting feeling. A surprising thing came to me that my class had only a girl, the rest was nothing but boys, but the girl was not that bad, she looked rather pretty and this might be considered as a comfort to me in a class that was none but boys like this. When I step on the second year, I was acquainted with some good friends and I have to say that they are really my best friends than I've ever had before.

Now I'm a senior student, and I'm gonna graduate in next year. I feel my responbility is quite hard, my family is proud of me, but it seems that I'm disappointing them with bad scores. I don't let them know this because I'm afraid that they will be sad indeed. Anyway, I have to try my best to get out of this mess, I have to execute my duty to my family. My duty is also to my relatives, and to my wife () but not let alone me.

The memories of the student age will not never fade from my mind, but it'll last through eternity. We shared either pleasures or feelings of sadness, and especially the time that we were in the army was the happiest period in my life: we all have eaten and slept together; and a funniest thing was that when we flirted with female students in the opposite rooms, we boys never knew what flirtation was before, on the contrary, we were flirted by those girls, eventually we and they went out together, talked, gossiped and danced hand in hand with each other, it's happy. Whenever I think of those memories I just want to cry. For me, that is what I want to get in my student age, not need nothing else.

Dear my good friends, get the song "Goi ten ten nhe ban than hoi" to you with my compliments

http://nguyencongtru.org/banthan.wma

rancher247 is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: A nice memory

Quote Originally Posted by havythoai View Post
    Dear Professors, please help me correct this "memory". Thank you very much

----------------------

The time has gone by so quickly! It's been 4 years since I was the first-year student of Polytechnic University. I still remember the first day I went to school and was so excited. I was surprised to find that my class only had one girl. The girl was quite pretty, which was comforting for me (A surprising thing came to me that my class had only a girl, the rest was nothing but boys, but the girl was not that bad, she looked rather pretty and this might be considered as a comfort to me in a class that was none but boys like this.) When I began my second year of school, I became acquainted with some good friends and I have to say that they are really the best friends I've ever had.

Now I'm a senior student, and I will graduate next year. Although my family is proud of me, it seems that I'm disappointing- them with the bad score because of my difficult responsibilities. (I feel my responsibility is quite hard, my family is proud of me, but it seems that I'm disappointing them with bad scores.) I don't let them know the pressure I feel because I'm afraid that they will be saddened. Anyway, I have to try my best to get out of this mess, because I have to execute my duty to my family. My duty is also to my relatives, and to my wife () but not let alone me.(??)

The memories of the student age will not never fade from my mind, but instead will last through eternity. We shared either pleasures or feelings of sadness, and the time that we were in the army was the happiest period in my life: we all have eaten and slept together; and a funniest thing was that when we flirted with female students in the opposite rooms, we boys never knew what flirtation was before, on the contrary, the girls flirted with us, eventually we all went out together, talked, gossiped and danced hand in hand with each other, it's happy??. Whenever I think of those memories, I just want to cry. That is what I want get out of my experiences as a student.

Dear friends, get the song "Goi ten ten nhe ban than hoi" to you?? with my compliments

http://nguyencongtru.org/banthan.wma
    I'm not a professor, but here are the phrases I feel I can help you with.