Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hello. Need your help

I feel that I'm very confused to write a complex sentence. Thank you for your help. Please help me correct this cover letter

Dear Ms Phuong Thao,

Safety Engineer

I have read your recruitment advertisement on the website kiemviec.com. Im very interested in working at this position.

You will see from the enclosed resume that I have just graduated university in 2005. I had no many experiences but I suppose that it is not too important. I will learn and work as hard as possible if I am recruited to work in your company .

I can be easy to demonstrate it to you. I spent 2 months to practise in Engineering Staff of Colgate-Palmolive company. That was not too long time but it was quite enough for the manager to assess my ability very well and one thing I also use to demonstrate to you is my thesis to be assessed 9/10.

If you feel that my qualifications are suitable, I can be available for interview at short notice. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

curmudgeon is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sweetheart View Post
    I feel that I'm very confused to write a complex sentence. Thank you for your help. Please help me correct this cover letter

Dear Ms Phuong Thao,

Re: Safety Engineer

I read with interest your advertisement for the above post on the kiemviec.com. website and would be grateful if you could consider me for this post.

Please find enclosed my resume and other information in support of my application. I realize that I do not have a great deal of experience but can assure you that I am conscientious and willing to learn, and given the opportunity I will make every effort to be an asset to your company.

During my two months practice placement with the Engineering Staff of Colgate-Palmolive company I was able to demonstrate to the manager my capabilities. I also gained a 90% mark for my thesis.

I can attend an interview at any time that suits you.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much Curmudgeon. Please help me correct this CV.

CURRICULUM VITAE
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/LENGOC%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]

L NGỌC HIỀN
    Mobile: 0908370824
    Email address: EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead

Birthday: January 10th, 1984
    Marital status: single

EDUCATION:
    -Engineering in Environmental Technology in Nong Lam University (graduated in November 2005)
    -I practised labour safety, management environment of factory (including waste solid, waste water, and air pollution)

EXPERIENCES:
    -I was a Mathematics tutor for the 6th and 8th Form students
    -Have one years experience in designing waste water treatment system; environmental consultant, doing EIA (environmental impact assessment)

EMPLOYMENT:
    -Vinhlong Environment and Resource Engineering Center December 2005 June 2006
    -I have done a part time job as designing waste water treatment system and doing EIA recently.

COMPUTER SKILLS: AutoCad, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Mapinfo

FOREIGN LANGUAGE SKILLS: speak and write English pretty well; reading comprehension English and environmental documents

OTHER RELEVANT SKILLS: possess fairly good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills

INTERESTS: computer, internet, news, languages, ping-pong

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like