Thread: advertising

• Post Thanks / Like

advertising

hii freinds

can i have your opinion again about my writting

Advertising is important things for trading these day because it attractive the people to buy.

People always want to see the things that they want to buy it in reality to be sure that is what they want it, but most of people have no time to go shops to check this merchandise or to go many shops to compare the goods, so the TV and newspaper advertising provide to people in show them what they need sometime company send a commissary to show them the goods, for example before a years I hear about i-pod I hear that its good and helpful but next day I forget it but one day when I saw the i-pod on TV advertisement I realize how its helpful and good for me so I go directly to this shop and I bought it from them, this experience let me believe how that the advertisement is important for people and company to.

Finally, company must show their merchandise to people by advertising if they want to benefit the people and to get more profit.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: advertising

Suggestions, corrections, and comments.

Quote Originally Posted by dato View Post
    hii freinds
    Hi, friends!

can i have your opinion again about my writting
    May I have your opinion again about my writing?

Advertising is important things for trading these day because it attractive the people to buy.

Advertising is important for businesses because it gets people interested in their products.
    People always want to see the things that they want to buy it in reality to be sure that is what they want it, but most of people have no time to go shops to check this merchandise or to go many shops to compare the goods, so the TV and newspaper advertising provide to people in show them what they need sometime company send a commissary to show them the goods, for example before a years I hear about i-pod I hear that its good and helpful but next day I forget it but one day when I saw the i-pod on TV advertisement I realize how its helpful and good for me so I go directly to this shop and I bought it from them, this experience let me believe how that the advertisement is important for people and company to.

Rewrite that using simpler, more easily understood sentences.

Finally, company must show their merchandise to people by advertising if they want to benefit the people and to get more profit.
    Companies must advertise if they want people to know what it is they have to sell.
    ~R

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: advertising

thanks mr ronbee for your comment i going to re-write it again