Post Thanks / Like

Default employment letter

Hi everybody, please revise the following employment letter for me. Thanks a lot!
    Dear Sir or Madam,
    While reviewing some articles in the Vietnamworks.com recently, i learned that your company is planning to recruit a position of legal consultant to serve for the company’s openwide business activitives.
    After consideration, i recognize that have had enough conditions to apply application of employment for this position. With 3 years of experences working in the international law office as well as in the financial consultancy company, i am absolutely confident enough to face with all the legal cases arising during working for any company afterward, at the same time, with this experience, i am also confident enough to allege with you that i can resolve and arrange any task and mission independently which is the most important capacity for any professional consultant.
    I am in Hanoi now and would appreciate the opportunities to meet with someone in your company to discuss my qualifications for a full time entry-level position within your department. Within the next two week i will contact you to determine if it is possible to connect with someone who could represent for your company in this recruitment turn. Thank you for your time and consideration of my qualifications.
    Yours faithfully,
    Vuong Van Quang
    P/S: please find my CV in the attachment files hereby

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: employment letter

1 Capitalise I throughout.
    2 Don't use PS
    3 I'd get rid of this sentence: After consideration, i recognize that have had enough conditions to apply application of employment for this position.
    4 I don't know if this is the normal way of doing things in Vietnam: Within the next two week i will contact you to determine if it is possible to connect with someone who could represent for your company in this recruitment turn. I would say something like 'I am available for interview at your conveninece' and let them get in touch with me if they want to see me