1. Unregistered

How To Improve English

HI SIR,
    MY SELF ROCKY FROM INDIA, I WANT TO BECOME A FLUENT ENGLISH SPEAKER. I'M WORKING WITH CALL CENTER (MNC) IN BACKOFFICE THE THING IS I WANT TO GO IN A VOICE PROCESS, HOW IT IS POSIBLE CAN YOU PLZ GUIDE?. NOW DAYS I'M SPEAKING WITH MY FRIENDS IN ENGLISH & FEELING COMFORTABLE FROM BEFORE BUT I FEEL SHY WHEN I SPEAK IN ENGLISH WITH MY COLLEAGUES IN OFFICE AND BECAUSE OF THIS I'M NOT APPLYING FOR ANY IJP (INTERNER JOB POSTING) IN MY OFFICE. PLEASE TEL ME HOW I CAN IMPROVE MY ENGLISH (GRAMMER). I WANT TO KILL PEOPLE IN MY OWN STYLE WHO WILL COME IN MY PATH. AND THE MAIN THING IS I DON'T WANT TO WORK AS A CCE (CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE). PLZ SUGGEST I'M VERY FRUSTRATED.
    MY EMAI-ID: EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead

Regards

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: How To Improve English

Firstly, you can improve your English writing by not writing in capitals- it is hard to read. Developing fluency in a language takes time and practice and there really isn't a magoc solution. If you are studying alone, then do an online assessment to see the areas of your grammar where you are weaker and focus on those, and keep talking and practising at every opportunity. You can practise grammar here: http://www.usingenglish.com/students.html