Post Thanks / Like

Essay: Education

Education
    Talks about education, many people would think of a tank of small room. There is a group of people. One of these people is standing in front of all others. On the back of him/her, there is a large black board. We say that he/she is teacher. All of others are students. According to Oxford Dictionary, the word education is “a process of teaching, training and learning, especially in school or colleges, to improve knowledge and develop skills.” Go back to thousand years ago, was there any place call “school”? The answer is “no.” According to wikipeda.org, a online cyclopedia, the word “education” is from Latin word “educare” which means “to raise, to bring up, to train, to rear via educatio/nis bringing up and raising.” I found a interesting story about the etymology of “education.” Via wikipedia.org, I found there is an English verb word “educt” which means “reactant” that some people consider this word as the etymology of word “education”; they use this to support the theory of education is to develop “innate abilities” and “expand horizons.” Personally, I would agree with both. Sometimes, we could know something without other people’s telling, such as some ethically action, but most of time, we need to be told in order to know. Direct telling is the fast way to get the education.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Essay: Education

Education

TalkING about education, many people would think of a tank of small room.
    TANK OF SMALL ROOM? WHAT DID YOU MEAN?
    There is a group of people. One of these people is standing in front of all others. On the back of him/her, there is a large black board. We say that he/she is teacher. All others are students. According to Oxford Dictionary, the word education is “a process of teaching, training and learning, especially in school or colleges, to improve knowledge and develop skills.” GoING back to thousand years ago, was there any place callED “school”? The answer is “no.” According to wikipeda.org, a online cyclopedia, the word “education” is from Latin word “educare” which means “to raise, to bring up, to train, to rear via educatio/nis bringing up and raising.” I found aN interesting story about the etymology of “education.” Via wikipedia.org, I found THAT there is an English verb word “educt” which means “reactant” that some people consider as the etymology of word “education”; they use this to support the theory of education, WHICH is to develop “innate abilities” and “expand horizons.” Personally, I would agree with both. Sometimes, we could know something without other people telling YOU, such as some/AN ethically action, but most of time, we need to be told in order to know. Direct telling is the fast way to get education.