Originally Posted by sage
Let me try:
1. Poise is gesture, manner, composure, the way you carry yourself.
2. You have got Anysley bet. You are better than Anysley.
3. On my case. Nugging, after me, telling me I am wrong, etc.
4. Available. Hugh has no girl friend at this moment.
5. All over. Physically close to him ?
6. Rebound. Hugh just lost a girlfriend; he is looking for a replacement. (A rebound is a quick recovery to losing his old girlfriend.)
The new girlfriend would be called a rebound girl.
Thanks to teachers to double check the above. (Is it above or the above?)
- For Teachers