Thread: Edit my Essay

Edil is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Edit my Essay

Hi Every body

i want to edit my Essay

i feel there's somthing wrong in my Essay

there are some sentences i donot sure if they are correct or not and sign them with red coloure

How many of us judge people by the way they talk or by the way they wear or even by the way they walk. All of us form opinions about people the first time we see or hear them .we sometimes form opinions about people we have never met them!
    Making a first impression takes just a quick glance, maybe three seconds, for someone to evaluate you when you meet for first time. In this short time, the other person forms opinion about you based on your appearance, your body language and how you are dressed. Although the first impression takes less than three seconds, it last for months or years. One study says "Body language account 55% of first impression; what we say is just 7%". So, it's necessary to know how to create a good impression because it's extremely important for building relationships with other people in social life or career. We have heard this saying "you never get a second chance to make a good first impression ". People's impression of us is very significant and we should work hard to make sure that first is a good one .The dark side in this case that the first impression is made it is virtually irreversible. Put in your mind first impression is the last impression.
    Finally, it's human nature to constantly make these impressions and evaluate your visual and behavioral appearance from head to toe.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Edit my Essay

Quote Originally Posted by Edil View Post
    Hi Every body

i want to edit my Essay

i feel there's somthing wrong in my Essay

there are some sentences i donot sure if they are correct or not and sign them with red coloure

How many of us judge people by the way they talk or by the way they wear [?what do they wear - you could use "dress" here which might read better] or even by the way they walk. All of us form opinions about people the first time we see or hear them. We sometimes form opinions about people we have never met them! ["before we have even met them" OR " "and we have never met them"]
    Making a first impression [It] takes just a quick glance, maybe three seconds, for someone to evaluate you when you meet for first time. In this short time, the other person forms opinion about you based on your appearance, your body language and how you are dressed. Although the first impression takes less than three seconds, it last[lasts/can last/will last/might last] for months or years. One study says, "Body language accounts for 55% of first impression; what we say is just 7%". So it's necessary to know how to create a good impression because it's extremely important for building relationships with other people in social life or career. We have heard this saying, "You never get a second chance to make a good first impression". People's impression of us is very significant and we should work hard to make sure that first one is a good one .The dark side in this case that the first impression is made it[delete] is virtually irreversible. Put [Keep] in your mind: first impression is the last impression.
    Finally, it's human nature to constantly make these impressions and[delete] evaluate your visual and behavioral appearance from head to toe.
    I feel you would end better with your sentence about "Keep in mind..."