Thread: a litte sharing

Post Thanks / Like

Question a litte sharing

Dear Friends over the world,
    Today, i would like to share some of my feelings about languages, especially for English
    I love studying English, but there are some limitations that i really want to overcome.
    I live in a country where people don't use English very often. Not many places to practice English. The people know the importance of English. They learn it more and more.
    I graduated a B.A, but i know my knowlege is still unadequate. In fact, i am a teacher for beginners.
    In my country, people don't care of their real ability, but their qualifications
    I have 12 years for English, but the real time is only 4 years.
    I am really worried of my knowlege when i teach my students, there are a lot of things, easy things, some of which i have forgotten, some i haven't care of and some i have no experience in
    When i knew this site, i'm so happy, because i have someone to ask when i am confused, but i don't have time to be online everyday. And some tests are so long that i can't type here.
    Could someone calm me and show me the best way to overcome my confusion.
    Kitten

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: a litte sharing

Hi.

Your students are very lucky to have you as their teacher. Just know that we are here when you need us.

Did you know?
    The pronoun I is always a capital. There isn't a lowercase subject pronoun i.

All the best.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your quick replies

i feel better. Yes, my students love me very much and i don't want they to be disappointed with my little mistakes.

I know "I" should be a capital, but i get used to writing in that way, It's fast : )

Well, more things need to be reviewed. When i'm in trouble, i will write to you

Thank you very much indeed.

Kitten

Post Thanks / Like

You're most welcome, Kitten.

Correction
    ...and I don't want them to be disappointed...

All the best.