Post Thanks / Like

Arrow My writing need your english revision!!

Hello everybody, please can you check my grammar in these sentences.Thank you.

"...their situation responded to different elements such us internal and external suggestion of their family’s network, age of the children, economic budget to cover all the expenses needed for coming to Japan, etc. Besides, this sort of situation was very unusual because most of Peruvian immigrants decided to migrate temporarily and then return home. In most cases, all of their expenses were solvent for the labor contractcompanies (air plane ticket fee, Japanese visa, American visa, travel expenses, and others). Peruvians knew that after begin their work at the Japanese factories they will start to pay to the contract company"

Last edited by yrmacita; 06-Jan-2007 at 19:15.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: My writing need your english revision!!

Quote Originally Posted by yrmacita View Post
    Hello everybody, please can you check my grammar in these sentences.Thank you.

"...their situation responded to different elements such as internal and external suggestion [this doesn't make sense - do you mean "construction"?]of their family’s network, age of the children, economic budget to cover all the expenses needed for coming to Japan, etc. Besides, this sort of situation was very unusual because most of the Peruvian immigrants decided to migrate temporarily and then return home. In most cases, all of their expenses were solvent for the labor contractcompanies [paid by the labor contractors (air plane ticket fee [fare] , Japanese visa, American visa, travel expenses, and others [etc]). Peruvians knew that after begin their [starting] work at the Japanese factories, they will start to pay to the contract company [begin to make repayments to the labor contractor."

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: My writing need your english revision!!

Dear friend:

Thank you very much for your correction. You help me a lot!

Now, I can correct my mistakes, I am not a native speaker and still have many problems with grammar.

Gracias