Thread: To Casiopea

Anonymous Guest

To Casiopea

I know I shouldn't have posted this as "a new topic" simply because it is actually not a new one. But I've messed up with the log-in system, so I put my messages here which are related to my previous topic.

You wrote:

detailed = containing many details (particulars)
    notes = notation, writing
    antique = very old (Some teachers/professors lecture using the same notes they used 20 years ago! Now those are very old notes!)

Actually, that's what I also thought at first.

But the problem is, why in the sentence "detailed, antique notes" are only for "lectures in the lecture hall", not for those on vidotape or audiotape.

I would like your comments on this point.

And let me thank you in advance here because I'm not sure I will be able to solve my "log-in-problem" that I have now.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: To Casiopea

Quote Originally Posted by Taka.A
    I know I shouldn't have posted this as "a new topic" simply because it is actually not a new one. But I've messed up with the log-in system, so I put my messages here which are related to my previous topic.

You wrote:

detailed = containing many details (particulars)
    notes = notation, writing
    antique = very old (Some teachers/professors lecture using the same notes they used 20 years ago! Now those are very old notes!)

Actually, that's what I also thought at first.

But the problem is, why in the sentence "detailed, antique notes" are only for "lectures in the lecture hall", not for those on vidotape or audiotape.

I would like your comments on this point.

And let me thank you in advance here because I'm not sure I will be able to solve my "log-in-problem" that I have now.
    The lecturer is delivering (reading aloud) from her/his notes while s/he is being recorded on video/audio. The notes s/he is reading from might be "detailed, antique" or even antiquated.

All the best,