• Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: MI Theory

You might find some stuff here: HLT Magazine (Home Page)

Post Thanks / Like

Hello! Thanks a lot for your advice, as well as appreciation. I've already ordered Michael Brunner's book. It should arrive on 20th of January. I'll certenly use all the links you've found for me! Frankly saying, I'm looking only for the article by Mary Christinson. Of course, I'll use other books as well in my work. Thanks very much to all of you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tdol View Post
    Thanks a lot. I've searched this website and found o lot of interesting things. I certainly use some of the information. Best wishes.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Laura. Thanks very much for the information. I've bought the book by M. Berman. It is really helpful. I've already written the theoretical part of the AM, now I 'll have to prepare the research part. Your advice will be a great help for mi, as weel as the website. I'll let you know when I finish doing it. It's very kind of you that you wanted to bother.
    Best wishes
    Pola

Harry Smith is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, how are things? I see the members of the forum are trying to help you. I'm very happy for you. Let me know when you finish.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Harry, everyone here is really very kind and tries to help me. I've used some of the suggestions. Up to now i,ve written two theoretical chapters and started the third one. I think, i'll manage. Of course, I'll let you all know when I finish. I think that the hardest work is still ahead me, the research. By i try to be persistant. Se you soon
    Pola

Harry Smith is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by polapoletek View Post
    Hi Harry, everyone here is really very kind and tries to help me. I've used some of the suggestions. Up to now i,ve written two theoretical chapters and started the third one. I think, i'll manage. Of course, I'll let you all know when I finish. I think that the hardest work is still ahead me, the research. By i try to be persistant. Se you soon
    Pola
    I wish you good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome again!
    I need Your help once again. There is a problem with catering for musical intelligence as I decided to choose Past Progressive as a grammar bit for my thesis. If any of you knows some songs in which there are Past Continuous forms, please, let me now. I'll really appreciate it.
    I have almost finished the MA paper and the final exam is going to be at the beginning of July. I'm a little nervous but happy at the same time.
    I wish you all the best
    Pola

Post Thanks / Like

Red face i want to learn english

Hello, I'm new here and a little shy for that reason . I come from the western part of Poland and I'm a teacher of English. Im writing my AM paper and I really need your help. I've decided to do research on effectiveness of techniques based on MI theory in teaching grammar. The topic seems to be very interesting but availability of materials about this topic is quite small in my region. There are a lot of books on MIT but I'm especially interested in those, which apply to teaching a foreign language. If any of you is able to help me, I'll be very grateful.
    Pola

lolaluta is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

I've looked, I've thought, and I've had a REALLY hard time thinking of any! I even asked my family to think of a song. People just don't seem to WRITE in past-progressive. Anyone know why?

Welcome again!
    I need Your help once again. There is a problem with catering for musical intelligence as I decided to choose Past Progressive as a grammar bit for my thesis. If any of you knows some songs in which there are Past Continuous forms, please, let me now. I'll really appreciate it.
    I have almost finished the MA paper and the final exam is going to be at the beginning of July. I'm a little nervous but happy at the same time.
    I wish you all the best
    Pola

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast