• Post Thanks / Like

Please check this short paragraph

Peruvians families will build and continue their lives and projects in the Japanese society context; which is ideal because family support system and unity can be maintained. In the decision-making process, the dependent factors were identified as: economic (wage target) and emotional (children’s location). Subsequently, parents would be driven toward the fact to stay in Japan; interpreted in my study as a forced decision. Because of the nature of the forced decision, their decision is expected to depend not only on a comparison of life standards between the home and host country, but also would be strong affected by the strength of family relationships.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please check this short paragraph

Quote Originally Posted by yrmacita View Post
    Peruvians families will build and continue their lives and projects within Japanese society, which is ideal because the family support system and unity can be maintained. In the decision-making process, the dependent factors were identified as: economic (wage target) and emotional (children’s location). Subsequently, parents would be driven toward a decision to stay in Japan, interpreted in my study as a forced decision. Because of the nature of the forced decision, it is expected to depend not only on a comparison of life standards between the home and host countries, but also would be affected by the strength of family relationships.