• Cambodian
      • Home Country:
      • Cambodia
      • Current Location:
      • Cambodia
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Edit my Cover please

Dear Sir or Madam

Your recent advertisement in Cambodiaworks.com - the job, career and recruiting website for Cambodia for a Finance Executive caught my attention and interest. It appears that my professional qualifications and career interests are very much in line with your requirement. A resume giving details of my qualifications and experience is attached for your consideration.

Presently, I am a freshman at Institute of Foreign Languages (IFL).Before I entered IFL, I had graduated from National University of Management (NUM) with a Bachelorís degree in Accounting in 2004. During my education at NUM, I learnt about Principal Accounting, Intermediate Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Financial Management, Financial Statement, and Advanced Financial Accounting. These subjects have equipped me with all accounting functions, which include accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing and providing administrative support to the management. Also I finished many courses including Microsoft Office (Ms- QuickBooks, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Computer Repairs, Advanced Grammar, English Language of Proficiency Level 6, and Intensive English for Academic Purposes (IEAP). I believe that these would be an asset to your organization. I am an enthusiastic and friendly person and enjoy working with people, both young and old.

My background and career goals seem to match your requirements well. I am confident that I can perform the work effectively and efficiently.

I am looking forward to talking with you to discuss your needs and my ability to meet them in more details. In the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me for any questions you may have. I can be reached by: 012 365454

curmudgeon is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Edit my Cover please

Quote Originally Posted by esophea View Post
    Dear Sir or Madam

Your recent advertisement in Cambodiaworks.com - the job, career and recruiting website for Cambodia for a Finance Executive caught my attention and interest. My professional qualifications and career interests are very much in line with your requirements. A resume giving details of my qualifications and experience is attached for your consideration.

Presently, I am a freshman at the Institute of Foreign Languages (IFL). Prior to entering IFL, I graduated from the National University of Management (NUM) with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting in 2004. During my studies at NUM, I learnt about Principal Accounting, Intermediate Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Financial Management, Financial Statement, and Advanced Financial Accounting. These subjects have equipped me with the full range of accounting skills, which include accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing and providing administrative support to management. I also completed courses in Microsoft Office (Ms- QuickBooks, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Computer Repairs, Advanced Grammar, English Language Proficiency Level 6 and Intensive English for Academic Purposes (IEAP). I believe that these qualifications would be an asset to your organization.

I am an enthusiastic and friendly person and enjoy working with people, both young and old. My background and career goals seem to match your requirements well and I am confident that I can perform the work effectively and efficiently.

I look forward to meeting you to discuss your needs and my ability to meet them in more detail. In the meantime , please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. I can be reached at: 012 365454