• Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Clogged pipeline

I would be grateful if someone could correct my letter. Thanks
    Further to tower C 6A owner’s complaint concerning the waste water flooded from water closets to bathroom on 12 Nov 2006 and 11Dec 2006, we had already employed our contractor to clean the clogged drainage pipe. As odors occurring at the same flat again on 6 Jan 2007 from owner’s complaint, a join inspection with contractor, RBSE and us was held on 8 Jan 2007 to verify the root caused. Eventually, a tile has been found as a result of dismantling the drainage pipe as per the photos we enclosed. Hence, contractors are hold fully responsible for any consequence loss and claim.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Clogged pipeline

Quote Originally Posted by ben9108 View Post
    I would be grateful if someone could correct my letter. Thanks
    Further to tower C 6A owner’s complaint concerning the waste water that flooded on 12 Nov 2006 and 11 Dec 2006, we had already employed our contractor to clean the clogged drainage pipe. As odors occurred in the same flat again on 6 Jan 2007, about which the owner complained, we held a joint inspection with the contractor, RBSE, on 8 Jan 2007 to identify the root cause. Eventually, as a result of dismantling the drainage pipe, a tile was found to be blocking it, as per the photos we enclosed. Hence the contractors are held fully responsible for any consequent loss and claim.
    /