Unregistered Guest

Default needs revision please!

For an english assingment i have to write a letter to Buttercup informing her on why she shouldnt marry Prince Humperdink. I wrote the letter like this: can u help me revise this and change the personal pronouns?

I am writing this letter to inform you about the marriage of you and Prince Humperdink. In my opinion you don’t have the right to get married to him. Prince Humperdink is a man who is in control and gets what he wants, whenever he wants, Prince Humperdink
    Is not the right man for you. You are too pretty to get involved with such a rotten man.
    He has told you lies all along. When he captured you coming out of Fire Swamp, he promised you that Westly will be brought back on his ship, those were all lies. Westley is taken off to the fifth level of the Zoo of Death to be tortured by the Prince's advisor Count Rugen. The reason for him doing this is so that he wouldn’t come back for you, so that the wedding wouldn’t be called off. He is planning to kill you on the night of your wedding. It was all Humperdink’s idea of hiring Vizzini to kidnap and murder you in order to justify a war with Guilder. Buttercup trust me on this one, don’t marry the Prince.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

rancher247 is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: needs revision please!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For an english assingment i have to write a letter to Buttercup informing her on why she shouldnt marry Prince Humperdink. I wrote the letter like this: can u help me revise this and change the personal pronouns?

I am writing this letter to inform you about the marriage of you and Prince Humperdink. In my opinion you don’t have the right to get married to him. Prince Humperdink is a man who is in control and gets what he wants, whenever he wants, but he is not the right man for you. You are too pretty and good to get involved with such a rotten man.
    He has told you so many lies. When he captured you after you and Westley came out of the Fire Swamp, he promised you that Westly would be brought back to his ship. Instead, Westley is taken off to the fifth level of the Zoo of Death to be tortured by the Prince's advisor, Count Rugen. Prince Humperdink did this so Westly wouldn’t be able to rescue you, and the wedding wouldn’t be called off. He is planning to kill you on the night of your wedding. It was all Humperdink’s idea of hiring Vizzini to kidnap and murder you in order to justify a war with Guilder. Buttercup, trust me on this one, don’t marry the Prince!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
    I love that movie!