Cache is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default text about What People like to get as Presents

People often receive unwanted gifts for their birthday. The truth is many people wants either money or a simple present such as flowers or a kiss not things they already have. I know about this subject because an experience made me realize of what people want.

Last Monday was my Aunt's birthday. We had a party and the critical moment was the one in which we had to give her the presents. I had bought a bag for him but, unfortunately, she did not like it. Perhaps because she has three or four bags and does not need anymore. I realized these kinds of gifts are not wanted.

Money is probably the best gift that can be given. I usually ask for money for my birthdays because I often save money to buy expensive things such as a camera which hardly is bought for birthday. I am planning to buy my own television for my bedroom that is an example of why I like receiving money as a gift.

The last option is simple presents such as flowers or a kiss. You might say people do not like them because those things do not have any value but I can assure sometimes people around you prefer simple presents instead of material expensive things. Have you ever kissed your girlfriend after you have not seen her for a long time? It is a wonderful moment and cannot be compared with a watch, for example.

My conclusion is that sometimes it is better to give someone a hug, a kiss or a simple present instead of expensive stuff which could not be useful

Hi!

Please, I need you to correct this composition

Thanks!

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: text about What People like to get as Presents

Quote Originally Posted by Cache View Post
    People often receive unwanted gifts for their birthday. The truth is many people wants ["people is plural, so verb must be too = want] either money or a simple present such as flowers or a kiss, not things they already have. I know about this subject because an experience made me realize what people want.

Last Monday was my Aunt's birthday. We had a party and the critical moment was the one in which we had to give her the presents. I had bought a bag for him [her] but, unfortunately, she did not like it. Perhaps because she has three or four bags and does not need any more . I realized these kinds of gifts are not wanted.

Money is probably the best gift that can be given. I usually ask for money for my birthdays because I often save money to buy expensive things such as a camera, which hardly is [is rarely] bought for a birthday present. I am planning to buy my own television for my bedroom. That is an example of why I like receiving money as a gift.

The last option is simple presents such as flowers or a kiss. You might say people do not like them because those things do not have any value, but I can assure you that sometimes people around you prefer simple presents instead of material expensive things. Have you ever kissed your girlfriend after you have not seen her for a long time? It is a wonderful moment and cannot be compared with a watch, for example.

My conclusion is that sometimes it is better to give someone a hug, a kiss or a simple present instead of expensive stuff which could [may OR might]
    not be useful

Hi!

Please, I need you to correct this composition

Thanks!

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: text about What People like to get as Presents

People often receive unwanted gifts for their birthday. The truth is many people wants either money or a simple present such as flowers or a kiss not things they already have. I know about this subject because an experience made me realize of what people want.
    People often receive unwanted gifts for their birthday.The truth is that many people want either money or a simple present such as flowers or a kiss, not things they already have. I kniow about this subject because an experience made me realize what people want.
    Last Monday was my Aunt's birthday. We had a party and the critical moment was the one in which we had to give her the presents. I had bought a bag for him but, unfortunately, she did not like it. Perhaps because she has three or four bags and does not need anymore. I realized these kinds of gifts are not wanted.
    Last Monday was my aunt's birthday. We had a party and the critical moment was the one in which we had to give her the presents. I had a bag for her, but, unfortunately, she did not like it. Perhaps that was because she already has three or four bags and does not need any more. I realized these kinds of gifts are not wanted.
    Money is probably the best gift that can be given. I usually ask for money for my birthdays because I often save money to buy expensive things such as a camera which hardly is bought for birthday. I am planning to buy my own television for my bedroom that is an example of why I like receiving money as a gift.
    Money is probably the best gift that can be given. I often ask for money for my birthdays, because I often save money to buy expensive things such a camera, which is hardly ever bought for a birthday. I am planning to buy my own television for my bedroon. That is an example of why I like receiving money as a gift.
    The last option is simple presents such as flowers or a kiss. You might say people do not like them because those things do not have any value but I can assure sometimes people around you prefer simple presents instead of material expensive things. Have you ever kissed your girlfriend after you have not seen her for a long time? It is a wonderful moment and cannot be compared with a watch, for example.
    The last option is simple presents such as flowers or a kiss. You might say that people do not like them because those things do not have any value, but I can assure you that sometimes people around you prefer simple presents instead of expensive material things. Have you ever kissed your girlfriend after you have not seen her for a long time? It is a wonderful moment and cannot be compared to a watch, for example.
    My conclusion is that sometimes it is better to give someone a hug, a kiss or a simple present instead of expensive stuff which could not be useful
    My conclusion is that sometimes it is better to give someone a hug, a kiss or a simple present instead of expensive stuff which might not be useful.
    ~R