Thread: My Home Work

Post Thanks / Like

Smile My Home Work

Hi every body,

I realy appreciate your effort all of you in this particular forum ... Bellow I post articles and I would like someone to corect them for me and I'm welling for any comments to improve my writing...

--------MY TURN -----------------------
    I think I will die if I touch human brain. I was in the quarterback when the brain tossed to me, but it wasn't that scarey when it comes to my hands, consequently I tossed the brain back on the table. Sudenly student laugh at the brain when it bounced. Meanwhile nothing hapen to me, I didn't die.

---------MARBLE ARTEST--------------------------
    Anyone can paint in the Marble, However you have to use watercolor, paintbrush and picel to repreduce an art. Cosiquently the white marble always the right choice for that.
    Start your draw using pincel so you can erase as much as your idea and thougths become clear.
    Then use the paintbrush overlay the lines you already drawn using your water color and try to fillout all spaces in your white marble as much as you can .
    The paint takes time to dry out, finally you will have repreduced a work of art.

---------MY Pictures------------
    Through my pictures you can feel my life and my thought, however a squeare-shaped on my forehead is a memory from my childhood when I tried to take a photograph of myself, insted I got a burn from a camera flash, as well as the house and fence are represent the foundation of my past.
    Furthermore the crooked onecs pointed to the tragedies and hard ships. Finally the Hen in my hands linkes to my rual southern heritage.
    Consquently all my thoughts and visions have been kept into my picture for my family's history

--------- Food------------------
    While some people prefer eat at food stands or restaurant, I prefer to eat and prepare at home because it is more comfortable, healthy and cost effective.

Eating at home makes me more comfortable in my setting and feel free when I talk to my family loudly or just few wards as well as the way of eating with my hands and avoid eating with fork and spoon.

Restaurantís food is not always clean, fresh and I donít know the way they use to cock and prepare. However it is not easy to find restaurant that I missed from my country and has my favorite dishes.

Although some restaurants have good quality of food and service as well as the favorite dishes, I canít afford to pay the bill in the end of the meal, and some of them have enormous amount over my budget.

-------------------

That is it ... Thanks

rancher247 is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: My Home Work

Quote Originally Posted by waseemoo View Post
    Hi every body,

I really appreciate your efforts, all of you, in this particular forum ... Below I have posted articles and I would like someone to correct them for me. I'd appreciate any comments to improve my writing...

--------MY TURN -----------------------
    I think I will die if I touch a human brain. I was the quarterback when the brain was tossed to me, but it wasn't that scary when it came to my hands. I tossed the brain back on the table. Suddenly students laughed at the brain when it bounced. Fortunately, nothing hapenned to me; I didn't die.

---------MARBLE ARTEST--------------------------
    Anyone can paint in the Marble, However you have to use watercolor, paintbrush and pencil to produce artwork. Consequently, the white marble always the right choice for that.
    Start your drawing using a pencil so that you can erase easily as your idea and thougths become clear.
    Then use the paintbrush and overlay the lines you've already drawn using your water color. Try to fill out all spaces in your white marble as much as you can .
    The paint takes time to dry out, but when you are finally finished, you will have produced a work of art.

---------MY Pictures------------
    Through my pictures you can feel my life and my thoughts. A square-shaped burn on my forehead is a memory from my childhood when I tried to take a photograph of myself, but instead I got a burn from a camera flash. The house and fence also represent the foundation of my past.
    Furthermore, the crooked ones? indicate my tragedies and hardships. The hen in my hands portrays my rual southern heritage.
    All my thoughts and visions have been kept in my picture for my family's history.

--------- Food------------------
    While some people prefer to eat at food stands or in restaurants, I prefer to eat and prepare my food at home because it is more comfortable, healthy and cost effective.

Eating at home makes me more comfortable in my setting and I feel free to talk loudly with my family or just say a few words as well and eat with my hands and avoid eating with fork and spoon.

Restaurants' food is not always clean and fresh. I am not informed of their cooking and preparation methods. It is also not easy to find a restaurant that reminds me of my home country and has my favorite dishes.

Although some restaurants have good quality of food and service as well as the favorite dishes, I canít afford to pay the bill at the end of the meal, and some restaurants have enormous amount over my budget.

I'm not sure if I changed anything you wanted to say while I was correcting your grammar, spelling, and word choice.
    -------------------

That is it ... Thanks
    Hope this helps.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: My Home Work

Say:
    Marble Artist

Anyone can paint on marble.

white marble (Omit the.)

Furthermore, the crooked ones indicate my tragedies and hardships.

as your ideas and thougths become clear.

I feel more comfortable eating at home. At home I feel free to talk loudly ...

restaurant food
    ~R