Thread: word order

Hanka is offline Senior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default word order

Hi,

could you please proofread the following text. I am not sure about word order (I need to end the sentence with the words "the following resolution").

Mr. XXX as the single member of the business company YYY entered in the commercial register kept by the regional court, fine no. ZZZ, hereinafter referred to as the Company, exercising the powers of the general meeting has, on this day in the presence of the company executive, adopted the following resolution:

And I am not sure, whether it is clear, that the text "exercising the powers of the general meeting" refers to Mr. XXX.

Thank you very much.

Hanka

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: word order

As sole member of the company YYYY (entered in the commercial register kept by the Regional Court, fine no. ZZZ, and hereinafter referred to as the Company) and exercising the powers of the General Meeting, Mr XXXX has today, in the presence of the Company Executive, adopted the following resolution:

I found this quite obscure. However, I think "exercising the powers of the General Meeting" does refer to Mr XXXX. But I am not sure what is meant by "sole member of the company", nor what "fine no. ZZZ" refers to. Also, is "company executive" referring to an individual or a group?