maria_m is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Reference letter request

Hello to Everyone!

Could somebody check my request for recommendation letter, kindly please?

Thank you in advance.

Maria

Dear Shelly:

This year I am applying for an internship with AAA,Inc., CITY, WI. I could work there as research assistant for 12 – 18 months.

You might know that, AAA is an equine nutrition, research, and consultation company serving both the horse producer and the feed industry. Its goal is to advance the industry’s knowledge of equine nutrition and exercise physiology and apply this knowledge to produce healthier, more athletic horses.

Perhaps, you remember that I am PhD student interested in equine exercise physiology. I am definitely sure this internship is an ideal opportunity to achieve invaluable experience and expand my research skills into specific areas.

Like other employees of BBB I received a references note at the end of summer in 2006. However, I had worked for BBB four seasons and you were my supervisor during these times. I believe you know me quite well and immodestly I think you also liked my performance. Therefore, I would really appreciate if you write me an effective letter of recommendation concerning the time I work for you.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly,

FirstName LastName

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Reference letter request

Hi, Maria.

I've made a few changes.

Good luck to you!

===============================
    Dear Shelly:

This year I am applying for an internship with AAA, Inc., CITY, WI. to work as research assistant for 12 to 18 months.

You might know that AAA is an equine-nutrition research and consultation company serving both the horse producer and the feed industry. Its goal is to advance the industry's knowledge of equine nutrition and exercise physiology, and to apply that knowledge to produce healthier, more athletic horses.

Perhaps you remember I am a PhD student interested in equine exercise physiology. I am definitely sure this internship is an ideal opportunity to gain invaluable experience and expand my research skills into specific areas.

Like other employees of BBB I received a reference letter at the end of the summer in 2006. I worked there for four seasons and you were my supervisor during that time. I believe you know me quite well and I think you also liked my performance. Therefore, I would really appreciate if you could write me a letter of recommendation concerning the time I work for you.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly,

FirstName LastName
    =====================================

maria_m is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much Casiopea. I am the most grateful to you for your help.
    Best wishes,
    M.

Post Thanks / Like

You're most welcome, Maria, and good luck!