• Post Thanks / Like

Smile icons malfunctions

Dear sir,
    i write this short letter out of sadness because i could not over come the problem i having with posting a message.you gave me a instruction that i should click on the above icons.i did that all the time but it's still no use at all.i have a question and my question is,which of the icons should i click on?if you could send me the sample of the icons and some insructions,i would really appreciate it.
    thanks alot for your previous assistance.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: icons malfunctions

dear sir,
    i write this message out of sadness because i have not over come the problem of posting messages to you.i did what you instructed me to do but it's still no use.i always click on the icons but don't know why it won't work.
    please, help me out with this excruciating problem.
    thanks alot.

• Post Thanks / Like

Seems to work ok

• Post Thanks / Like

Dear sir,
    i write this short letter out of sadness because i could not over come the problem i having with posting a message.you gave me a instruction that i should click on the above icons.i did that all the time but it's still no use at all.i have a question and my question is,which of the icons should i click on?if you could send me the sample of the icons and some insructions,i would really appreciate it.

thanks alot for your previous assistance.

Dear Sir
    Following your instructions to click on certain icons to post a message, I am still experiencing problems. Please could you specify which icons to click on; a sample of the icons and some more detailed instructions would be really helpful
    Many thanks