• Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Ielts Essay Correction Working As A Team

HELLO EVERYBODY,
    I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT MY ESSAY,
    THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE FOR THE CORRECTIONS,
    CIAO

"Some businesses observe that people who just finished college have a hard time interacting with colleagues in working as a team. What are your suggestions to address this problem?"

After having finished their studies, many students find themselves in a completely new world, having to measure their capacities working along with experienced professionals. No wonder then, that most of them would not know how to cope with the demanding tasks they are challenged with in the everyday work life. Among these, participating in a working team could be seriously problematic, not having the future professional being trained in advance fur such a purpose.

Such a problem, in my view, can be solved only having regard to the school background of the future workers, whose education has not provided them with the necessary knowledge for facing the ever-changing issues, that a future job could challenge them with.

Organising competitions among different studentsí teams might be ideal for them to get the necessary skills as group-workers. Furthermore, competition has always been a natural way to get the best out of someone. Indeed, people who work in team are usually under continuous pressure, having to keep up with the othersí work, asked to contribute to the whole at least as much as each and every colleague.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ielts Essay Correction Working As A Team

Quote Originally Posted by dadimo View Post
    "Some businesses observe that people who just finished college have a hard time interacting with colleagues in working as a team. What are your suggestions to address this problem?"
    Some businessmen observe that people who have just finished college have a hard time interacting with colleagues in working as a team. What are your suggestions to address this problem?
    After having finished their studies, many students find themselves in a completely new world, having to measure their capacities working along with experienced professionals. No wonder then, that most of them would not know how to cope with the demanding tasks they are challenged with in the everyday work life. Among these, participating in a working team could be seriously problematic, not having the future professional being trained in advance fur such a purpose.
    After having finished their studies, many students find themselves in a completely new world, having to compare themselves with experienced professionals. No wonder then, that most of them do not know how to cope with the demanding tasks they are challenged with in their everyday work life. Among these, participating as part of a working team could be seriously problematic, not being trained in for such a purpose.
    Such a problem, in my view, can be solved only having regard to the school background of the future workers, whose education has not provided them with the necessary knowledge for facing the ever-changing issues, that a future job could challenge them with.
    Such a problem, in my view, can be solved only with regard to the school background of the future workers, whose education has not provided them with the necessary knowledge for facing the ever-changing issues that a job is likely to challenge them with.
    Organising competitions among different studentsí teams might be ideal for them to get the necessary skills as group-workers. Furthermore, competition has always been a natural way to get the best out of someone. Indeed, people who work in team are usually under continuous pressure, having to keep up with the othersí work, asked to contribute to the whole at least as much as each and every colleague.[/quote]

Organising competitions among different studentsí teams might be ideal for them to get the necessary skills as group-workers. Furthermore, competition has always been a natural way to get the best out of people. Indeed, people who work as part of a team are usually under continuous pressure, having to keep up with the othersí work, asked to contribute to the whole at least as much as each and every colleague.
    ~R

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ielts Essay Correction Working As A Team

Thanks a lot