• Post Thanks / Like

Letter_extension_opinion

Hi all, Would somebody please help me with my English?
    Regards,
    Dean

Due to that reason, I am not able to finish my PhD study within three years that have been allocated for me. I will need at least three periods of extensions (3 x 6 months) before I can finish my study. I attached my study plan for your reference. As far as the regulation concern, any extension beyond the first extension will cause me not to receive any salary and scholarship from the university. I am really worried as this automatically will stop me from furthering my study. The university and immigration department will not allow me to continue to be here without sufficient money to support my living. To make thing even worse, I am here with my wife and three small kids. I really need your opinion in these issues as my research project is progressing well. On top of that, I receive a lot of support and help from the supervisors which I never received when I was in (name of a place).

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Letter_extension_opinion

For this reason, I shall not be able ... within the three... at least three extension periods.. I attach... As far as the regulations... from continuing my studies... to support myself... opinion on

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Letter_extension_opinion

PS articles with names of univeristies: