• Native Language:
      • Cambodian
      • Home Country:
      • Cambodia
      • Current Location:
      • Cambodia
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Edit my Paragraph please

AS A BUDDHIST, WHY SHOULD YOU FOLOW BUDDHA?
    There are number of reasons people following Buddha. As a Buddhist, i follow Buddha because of his believable background and the benefit. Believable background in here i only focus on the way or how Buddha achieves Nirvana especially concern on the history of Buddhism emerged. The first and the most important reason is that the history of Buddhism does not have much imagination which means it is not supernatural but scientific. Supernatural means not of natural world which relating to or attributed to phenomena that cannot be explained by natural laws. According to the way Buddha achieve Nirvana we could see that he himself is the one who achieve it, not because of he is a son of any gods like in the history of Christianity plus, the history of Buddhism is believable. On one hand Buddha is a human being like us and he did not claim to a god nor did his work miracles. So that he is a savior in other words he is a key for human to reach Nirvana or Enlightenment where the place or state of liberation and freedom from the word of pain and sorrow similarly escape from suffering. One more thing that influent me to believe is science as i mention above. Everyone can see the truth because Buddha was compassionate. He did not teach an impossible teaching that ordinary people could not understand. In contrast, his teaching was clear and simple. Anyone who makes the effort to be aware will free from suffering. From my point of view, i believe Buddhism is a science of mind since watching a movie called “THE LIFE OF BUDDHA” and its summary what is more studying in sociology class about “THE RELIGION OF ASIA-BUDDHISM”, i found that the way to achieve nirvana is to persue middle way which is the way that defined by moderation and mediation. In this point, i am fully and strongly supported this idea. There are various kinds of Buddhist meditation and different exercise taught by teachers of different Buddhist traditions and schools. One i raise sitting meditation-the exercise of mind. It is practised by shutting down of all sense stimuli in order to realise that awareness is not a function of the senses or of the thinking process. It is practised by sitting quite still with the eyes closed or by noticing the subtle changes in the mind and in the body. In some book, it is practised by breathing in and out. For all of these, we acknowledge that Buddhist meditation is a science of mind so it can not be explain by the miracles and it is surely a scientific religion. More or less the Buddhism is believable for me to follow. The final reason is the benefit from this religion. We now witness that many Australian today practist meditation merely as a form of relaxation and some of them practise to keep their body slim and supple. Similarly i myself practising meditation every single days, the benefit i assume that i feel the world peacefully, everything is positive and i feel that i have changed from a pessimistic to optimistic person so that i can get on well with people around me. In particular, meditation has become a great deal with psychology’s research. Many of them claim that there is superficial relating to psychological or emotional problems besides they suggest their patient to practice meditation at home in order to refresh their mind and help their selves get rid of mental illness. In brief, Buddhism is not only a religion which rescues people from suffering but also a hospital plus Buddhism itself has a believable history as well.

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Edit my Paragraph please

I would say that this should be divided into more pargraphs first. It's very difficult to read as it stands.