• Native Language:
      • Cambodian
      • Home Country:
      • Cambodia
      • Current Location:
      • Cambodia
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Urgent edit please

There are a number of reasons, which encourage people to follow Buddha. Like other Buddhists, I follow Buddha because of his believable background. His believable background obviously focuses on the way Buddha achieved and reached Nirvana especially the history of Buddhism. The first and the most important reason is that Buddhism’s history did not have much imagination, which means that it was not supernatural but scientific. Supernatural means something that refers to the power of the god and relates to or attributes to phenomena that cannot be explained by natural laws. According to the ways Buddha achieved Nirvana we can realize that he himself was the one who achieve it, but this does not mean that he was a son of any gods like in the history of Christianity. The history of Buddhism is believable. On one hand, Buddha was a human being like us, and he did not claim to be a god nor did his work miracles. Thus, he is a savior, in other words, he is a key for human, especially for Buddhists, to reach Nirvana or Enlightenment, where the place or state of liberation and freedom from the word of pain and sorrow similarly escape from suffering. One more thing that influences me to believe is his scientific beliefs, as I mentioned above. Everyone can see the truth of Buddha that He was compassionate. He did not teach something impossible for ordinary people to understand. Indeed, his teaching was clear and simple. Anyone who put efforts to be aware of his teaching will free from suffering and pain. From my point of view, I believe Buddhism is a science of mind since I watched a movie “THE LIFE OF BUDDHA”. Its summary is worth to study in sociology class on the unit “THE RELIGION OF ASIA-BUDDHISM”; I found that all the ways to reach Nirvana is to pursue middle way which is the way that defined by moderation and mediation. In this point, I fully and strongly support this idea. There are various kinds of Buddhist meditation and different exercise taught by teachers of different Buddhist traditions and schools.
    One is sitting meditation-the exercise of mind. It is practiced by shutting down of all sense stimuli in order to realise that awareness is not a function of the senses or the thinking process. It is also required to sit quietly still with the eyes closed or notice the subtle changes in the mind and in the body. In some books, it is practised by breathing in and out. For all of these, we acknowledge that Buddhist meditation is a science of mind so it can not be explained by the miracles and it is surely a scientific religion. More or less the Buddhism is believable for me to follow.
    One more reasons is the benefits from this religion. We now witness that many Australians today practice meditation merely as a form of relaxation and some of them practice to keep their body slim and supple. Similarly, I myself practice meditation every single day, the benefit is that I feel the world peacefully, everything is positive, and I have changed from a pessimistic to optimistic person so that I can get along well with people around me. Particularly, meditation has become a great deal with psychology’s research. Many of them claim that there is superficial relating to psychological or emotional problems besides what they suggest their patience to practice meditation at home in order to refresh their mind and help them get rid of mental illness. In brief, Buddhism is not only a religion, which rescues people from suffering but also a hospital for human as well.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Urgent edit please

Quote Originally Posted by esophea View Post
    There are a number of reasons, which encourage people to follow Buddha. Like other Buddhists, I follow Buddha because of his believable background. His believable background obviously focuses on the way Buddha achieved and reached Nirvana especially the history of Buddhism. The first and the most important reason is that Buddhism’s history did not have much imagination, which means that it was not supernatural but scientific. Supernatural means something that refers to the power of the god and relates to or attributes to phenomena that cannot be explained by natural laws.
    There are a number of reasons that people follow Buddha. Like other Buddhists, I follow Buddha because of his believable background. His believable background focuses on the way Buddha achieved and reached Nirvana, especially the history of Buddhism. The first and the most important reason is that Buddhism’s history did not have much imagination, which means that it was not supernatural but scientific. Supernatural means something that refers to the power of the god and relates to or attributes to phenomena that cannot be explained by natural laws.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

According to the ways Buddha achieved Nirvana we can realize that he himself was the one who achieve it, but this does not mean that he was a son of any gods like in the history of Christianity. The history of Buddhism is believable. On one hand, Buddha was a human being like us, and he did not claim to be a god nor did his work miracles. Thus, he is a savior, in other words, he is a key for human, especially for Buddhists, to reach Nirvana or Enlightenment, where the place or state of liberation and freedom from the word of pain and sorrow similarly escape from suffering.
    According to the ways Buddha achieved Nirvana we can realize that he himself was the one who achieved it, but this does not mean that he was a son of any gods like in the history of Christianity. The history of Buddhism is believable. On one hand, Buddha was a human being like us, and he did not claim to be a god nor did he work miracles. Thus, he is a savior; in other words, he is a key for people, especially Buddhists, to reach Nirvana or Enlightenment, a place or state of liberation and freedom from the world of pain and sorrow and escape from suffering.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

One more thing that influences me to believe is his scientific beliefs, as I mentioned above. Everyone can see the truth of Buddha that He was compassionate. He did not teach something impossible for ordinary people to understand. Indeed, his teaching was clear and simple. Anyone who put efforts to be aware of his teaching will free from suffering and pain. From my point of view, I believe Buddhism is a science of mind since I watched a movie “THE LIFE OF BUDDHA”. Its summary is worth to study in sociology class on the unit “THE RELIGION OF ASIA-BUDDHISM”; I found that all the ways to reach Nirvana is to pursue middle way which is the way that defined by moderation and mediation. In this point, I fully and strongly support this idea. There are various kinds of Buddhist meditation and different exercise taught by teachers of different Buddhist traditions and schools.
    One more thing that influences me to believe in Buddha is his scientific beliefs, as I mentioned above. Indeed, his teaching was clear and simple. Anyone who puts forth the effort to be aware of his teaching will be free from suffering and pain. I have believed that Buddhism is a science of mind ever since I watched a movie “THE LIFE OF BUDDHA”. Its summary is worth studying in sociology class in the unit “THE RELIGION OF ASIA-BUDDHISM”; I found that the way to reach Nirvana is to pursue the middle way, which is the way that is defined by moderation and mediation. In this point, I fully and strongly support this idea. There are various kinds of Buddhist meditation and different exercises taught by teachers of different Buddhist traditions and schools.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

One is sitting meditation-the exercise of mind. It is practiced by shutting down of all sense stimuli in order to realise that awareness is not a function of the senses or the thinking process. It is also required to sit quietly still with the eyes closed or notice the subtle changes in the mind and in the body. In some books, it is practised by breathing in and out. For all of these, we acknowledge that Buddhist meditation is a science of mind so it can not be explained by the miracles and it is surely a scientific religion. More or less the Buddhism is believable for me to follow.
    One form of meditation is sitting meditation--the exercise of mind. It is practiced by shutting down all sense stimuli in order to realise that awareness is not a function of the senses or the thinking process. It is also required to sit still quietly with the eyes closed or notice the subtle changes in the mind and in the body. In some books, it is practised by breathing in and out. For all of these, we acknowledge that Buddhist meditation is a science of mind so it can not be explained by the miracles and it is surely a scientific religion. Buddhism is believable to me.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

One more reasons is the benefits from this religion. We now witness that many Australians today practice meditation merely as a form of relaxation and some of them practice to keep their body slim and supple. Similarly, I myself practice meditation every single day, the benefit is that I feel the world peacefully, everything is positive, and I have changed from a pessimistic to optimistic person so that I can get along well with people around me. Particularly, meditation has become a great deal with psychology’s research. Many of them claim that there is superficial relating to psychological or emotional problems besides what they suggest their patience to practice meditation at home in order to refresh their mind and help them get rid of mental illness. In brief, Buddhism is not only a religion, which rescues people from suffering but also a hospital for human as well.
    One more reason for practicing Buddhism is the benefits from the religion. We now witness that many Australians today practice meditation merely as a form of relaxation and some of them practice it to keep their bodies slim and supple. Similarly, I myself practice meditation every single day. The benefit is that I feel the world peacefully, everything is positive, and I have changed from being a pessimistic person to being an optimistic person so that I can get along well with people around me. Particularly, meditation has become a great deal with psychology’s research. Many psychologists claim that there is superficial relating to psychological or emotional problems, and they suggest to their patients that they practice meditation at home in order to refresh their minds and help them get rid of mental illness. In brief, Buddhism is not only a religion which rescues people from suffering but it is also medicine for the soul.
    (I took a little liberty with that last part.)

What do you think?

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like