• Post Thanks / Like

Talking Please check my essay

The Making of a Good Husband

What does marriage mean to a man? For most of the men, after they get married they will step into a new phase, and say goodbye to single life as they have started another new relationship with someone, that is his wife. It may be a little difficult at first to live with your wife although you two had built a solid and close relationship. The first problem that will haunt you is how I adapt to the new life as a husband. Perhaps different wives will have various perfect husband checklists of their own. Men cannot meet all the standards. However, it seems that every wife share a similar opinion that frank and caring man conform to the stereotype of a good husband.
    Above all, the frank manner will help a couple believe in each other. The passion between two people will fade as time goes by, but it is the credit that will keep two people together and living in a harmonious for good. Please, take it to your heart that your partner will have patience to listen to you whether you re releasing frustration or telling a good news. Donít wear a artificial mask before your wife, which will make you more isolated from her.
    Every wife want her husband to spend more time with her and care about her. They want their husbands to be a supporter physically and mentally. Sometimes a gentle greeting from husband will give his wife a warm soothing that nothing can compare with. Not only the wife deserve her husbandís chariness but her parents do.
    Many husbands like speaking sweet words or swearing to their wives that they will love them forever. Nevertheless , as a matter of fact , the good quality and character rather than sweet words can please your wives more and ensure you a immoral love with your wives.

Thank you very much

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please check my essay

What does marriage mean to a man? //For most men//, after they get married they will step into a new phase, and say goodbye to single life as they have started a (I think 'a' is a better fit than 'another') new relationship with someone, that (probably whom or which instead of that) is his wife. It may be a little difficult at first to live with your wife although (even though) you two had built a solid and close relationship. The first problem that will haunt you is how I (to)adapt to the new life as a husband. Perhaps different wives will have various perfect husband checklists of their own. Men cannot meet all the standards. However, it seems that every wife share (shares) a similar opinion that frank and caring man (men-or a frank and caring man) conform (or conforms if it's a man) to the stereotype of a good husband.
    Above all, the frank manner will help a couple believe in each other. The passion between two people will fade as time goes by, but it is the credit (what do you mean by 'credit'?) that will keep two people together and living in a harmonious (either 'in harmony' or 'in a harmonious relationship') for good. Please, take it to your heart (take it to heart) that your partner will have patience to listen to you whether you re (apostrophe in you're) releasing frustration or telling a ( no 'a' necessary--it's telling good news) good news. Donít wear a artificial (an artificial) mask before your wife, which will make you more isolated from her. (Maybe 'which will isolate you more from her')
    Every wife want (wants) her husband to spend more time with her and care about her. They want their husbands to be a supporter (to be supporters) physically and mentally. Sometimes a gentle greeting from (a)husband will give his wife a warm soothing (soothing is more of an adjective; so, a soothing what?) that nothing can compare with. Not only the wife deserve(s) her husbandís chariness (chariness is not common at all in real world English. I think it's very old.) but her parents do.
    Many husbands like speaking sweet words or swearing to their wives that they will love them forever. Nevertheless , (put the comma immediatly after the word; no space) as a matter of fact , the (I think you should omit 'the')good quality and character rather than sweet words can please your wives more and ensure you a immoral (I think 'immoral' is a word you definitely DO NOT want to use here. However, if a noun starts with a vowel like 'immoral', the preceding word is 'an') love with your wives.

I hope this helps a little. Good luck!
    -George

• Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Please check my essay

Thank you very much! I think your correction has helped me a lot.Could you please give a comment to my essay on a whole.