1. Anonymous

ADVICE ABOUT TOEFEL

Greetings Teacher,
    Iam a ugandan male citizen aged 24years.All along i have been studying From Uganda where the official language is English.Right now iam in Germany for my industrial training,but i want to enroll for my further studies from either Europe or America.So teacher i kindly request you to guide me on what iam supposed to do now.If iam to sit TOEFEL exams please direct me where i can register from here in Germany and please enlight me on what is expected of me.Its because of this that i have not applied yet for my further studies, yet i want to start my further studies this very year .Teacher i will be grateful to hear from you.My E-mail is EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: ADVICE ABOUT TOEFEL

Quote Originally Posted by HENRY KIGGUNDU
    Greetings Teacher,
    Iam a ugandan male citizen aged 24years.All along i have been studying From Uganda where the official language is English.Right now iam in Germany for my industrial training,but i want to enroll for my further studies from either Europe or America.So teacher i kindly request you to guide me on what iam supposed to do now.If iam to sit TOEFEL exams please direct me where i can register from here in Germany and please enlight me on what is expected of me.Its because of this that i have not applied yet for my further studies, yet i want to start my further studies this very year .Teacher i will be grateful to hear from you.
    Hello :) ,

Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)

You can take the TOEFL in the following Germany cities. You have a choice between a computer based test and paper based a test:

Computer based test: Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich
    Paper based test: Bonn, Dusseldorf, Freiburg, Hamburg, Hannover, Gueby.

To find out when and where the test is contact the unversities and/or colleges in your area. You could also ask your company as well. They just might know.

To find out more about TOEFL, clink on the link below. It will bring you to their webpage. You can also email them, of course, to find out what educational organization in your area offer the test.

http://www.ets.org/toefl/

If you would like to read the experinces of someone who has written the TOEFL, click on the link below. It will bring you to his homepage. He also lists a selection of books on TOEFL, along with a link to Amazon.com--Germany. He is German, but the site is in English.

http://www.hahn-online.info/en/TOEFLe/toefle.html

All the best,

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

• Post Thanks / Like
    Sites that might help with TOEFL- http://www.usingenglish.com/links/Ex...cations/TOEFL/